confrontations

Samira's POV
I arrived home only to find my aunt standing in the hall with all my killer's stuff, scattered on the ground.

Telling from the anger in her eyes, she had found out who I really was.

Aunt:you monster!(she slapped me hard) is this what you have become? You killed all those people! Why! Is this how your parents raised you?

Samira:I had to tity(I said with tears in my eyes,she slapped me again)
Siam: don't call me that nickname! You are not worthy to be called my niece! I feel disgusted to be related to you!

Samira: I am sorry if I let you down but I don't regret what I did.They killed my family and They killed our people.

Siam:yes they did,but that didn't mean that you had to become a monster like them! And you dare use the niqab? Do you know the number of women out there who are bullied socially for wearing the niqab? Everywhere they go people harrass them just like we hijabis,but theirs is worse.

And you dare spit in the faces of the struggles of these women? We Muslims are suffering just because of the actions done by minority Muslim groups who chose to against Islam's standards of teachings and had resulted in terrorism .

Because of them,all of us are tagged as terrorists.But all we ever wanted was coexist peacefully,but Muslims like you taint our religion.

You have fed into what the media wrongly potray of us.Islam teaches about peace,that is literally our motto,our way of life, and you dare tarnish it?

They know you are Muslim, and you chose to wear the niqab also,now imagine all the women who cover their faces, imagine how they are going to be treated,all because of you.

Imagine how Muslim women who choose to cover themselves, imagine how we are all going to be treated because of your selfish actions.

Samira:I never intended for that.
Siam:then fix it Samira,(she held my bloodied hand up) wash your hands off the blood of sins."Perform ghusl as many times as you can, because I don't know what will able to wash away your sins"

Samira:they kill our own,they killed my father,they electrocuted him, for what, seeking justice for his wife and son? They crushed my brother to death and raped my mother till she bled.

A pregnant muslimah nearly lost her life, and she lost her baby and her sanity.A Muslim teenager was raped,a Muslim man was fed to sharks, and a Muslim man was hanged to death for a crime he didn't even commit.

So tell me,aunt, what was their faults ? Being Muslim? Because everyone turned their backs on them because they were Muslims.

No body bothered to help, why? because we are Muslims.Should we just sit and let them kill us aunt? They killed your brother, aunt, and they also killed your nephew.

How did it feel aunt? Peaceful?