becoming a murderer

Third person's POV

There was heavy traffic,so his friend who was a lover of snake decided to also rape her, while wrapping his snake around my mom's neck, toying with her

My mom died tragically,those men were heartless.My dad and I were shattered when we found mom at the hospital,it was reported that she was bitten by a snake

But we realized by the state of her body that she was raped.But the doctors ignored us and didn't even look our way.

My dad started a protest,but nobody listened to us because we were Muslims, and some went out to their way to blame my mom for adultery

My dad went back to those two evil men, because she knew they were the last people she met.

In a heated argument with them,they confessed their crimes and even boasted about it.My dad was a smart man,he had recorded them.

They suddenly became scared,but my dad managed to get away,a few weeks in ,I come home and find my dad dead in the bathtub.

There was an exposed wire in the water.He was electrocuted to death.That should explain how I killed my fifth victim.

(Her face was soaked.No matter how angry he was at her,he couldn't stand her tears,he tried to come closer)

Samira:am fine.My sixth victim was Nate,he raped a 16 year old Muslim girl and just like the cooked up stories she was a white, Nate went on punished, and he even dared to harass her by making degrading comments,the one that stood out was "you are all holes in one" meaning he also  assaulted her in her backside.

Bonus for me,he was coming to stay with you.He was a serial rapist, I heard walk by,so I turned on the shower and left my door opened,and as expected tried to come onto me,I managed to shoved him into the bathtub ,I banged his head against the tub making him weak,and used a remote to unveil a stash of knives I had got onto the roof.I got out and pressed the button,I screamed but it was out of joy.I  ran out to you,got the lights to go off,to make it seem Samira was killing him as he screamed.You guys were too focused on the his death that you didn't notice that I wasn't fully tanned.

My seventh victim was hanged.He has a big company which caught on fire, and who was to be blamed? A Muslim employee. The business man made sure that it was all over news,it wasn't to spread awareness but to insight fear in the hearts of anyone who dared cross him.