Chapter (or something) 1

The sound of clicking was heard behind me as Jeffry and I were running down a hallway

because of the hoard of infected that overwhelmed us just a few minutes before.

"WE HIT A DEAD END CHARLS, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WERE TRAPPED AND I CANT USE MY BAT, THERES TO MANY OF THEM!"

"Shhhh Jeffry, there clickers remember, with you being so loud it's just going to bring them to us faster, just stay calm and take deep breaths, ok?" I could hear a quiet sigh come out of Jeffrys mouth as I thought of an idea.

"Hey Jeffry, do you still have those spare grenades I put in your bag?"

"Yeah, why would I use them?" I instantly got an idea.

"Give me the grenades, I can use them to get rid of the horde."

"Why, what are you going to do with them?"

"Don't ask questions ok, just give them to me and we'll make it out alive ok."

"Ok, ok Charles just, don't die."

He hands me the grenades just as the Clickers turn the corner. I grab the grenades from his hand, pull the pins, and run in as I let the spoons drop and the timer starts.

"WISH ME LUCK!"

I yell to Jeffry as I run into the hoard of clickers. Soon they surround me but I manage to get into the middle while dogging them. And just in time, the grenades run out of time. Loud shrieks can be heard as the grenades go off, smoke and dust blur the area, and the sound of clicking stops while the already collapsing building starts crumbling to the blast.

"CHARLES, CHARLES, CHARLES, CHARLES WHERE ARE YOU, PLEASE SAY YOUR OK, PLEASE GIVE ME A SIGN THAT YOU'RE ALIVE!"

No sound is made other than the decaying building parts falling and hitting the ground.

"CHARLES, SAY SOMETHING!"