número Cinco

"Ok Jeffry, the reason why I huddled up in my room like that and the reason why I thought you didn't really care about me is because of my parents, siblings, and peers. My family would reject me, not give me any food, or anything for that matter, and just treat me like I was some random kid that they were forced against their will to take care of. It got to the point that I almost died, but they didn't let me die because then the cops would find out and they would be charged with 1st degree murder, so they made my life a living hell, and school wasn't any better than home, my peers would bully me, throw me in trash cans, and just anything bad that they could do to me. So because of them, abusing me on top of that, it made me feel like nobody would ever care about me or even see me as somewhat important, so I gave up on life. I tried ending it multiple times but I was stopped by either my peers or family members, because then my death would track back to them and they would get in massive trouble, so they wouldnt let me kill myself either. That's why, when I turned 18, I joined the army, so I could show people that I can do something and to get away from everybody else, and also make friends. I made friends but not many, for some reason I was unlucky at the military to, betting assaulted and harassed by my peers there to, so I tried ending it there to but never got the chance, and eventually when I was on my month break, the outbreak happened, and then that leads us to here. So in a nutshell, I was bullied, abused and all the bad thing as a child so I joined the military, I made a few friends but it was mainly the same as before, so I came to the conclusion that everybody hated me no matter what I did, that's why I was so shocked that you said you cared about me." 

(Pro tip, to make a story interesting, and make good character development, give the character/characters lots of trauma)

"So let me get this straight, you were neglected and hated everywhere you went so you thought that I hated you and only acted like I didn't because you saved me?"

"Pretty much, yes."

"Man, I feel sorry for you, but no I'm not acting, I do genuinely care about you, respect you, and appreciate you."

"Thanks Jeffry, that means alot to me."

"No problem man, oh and is that the reason why you consider yourself a suicide bomber, just running into hoards of infected with explosive weaponry in your hands, and just let it explode in the middle of all of them?"

"Yep."

"Oh, well that explains a lot, thanks for that info."

"No problem, it's the least I can do for a genuinely nice person."

"WAIT YOU WERE IN THE ARMY? IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE SO MUCH COMBAT EXPERIENCE? IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE SO MUCH ARMY GEAR IN YOUR ROOM? IS THAT WHY YOUR SO GOOD WITH GUNS?"

"Yes, wait, it took you that long to realize that I was in the army?"

"YES I WAS TO FOCUSED ON THE BAD STUFF THAT HAPPENED TO YOU THAT I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT TILL NOW."