PART 3 (YIPPEE, YIPPEE)

I heard Charles say before turning around.

"Oh it's just you Jeffry, sorry if you said anything and I didn't respawn, its just that the sound of the grenades being so close to my ears made it hard for me to hear for a little bit."

Few, that's a relief, I thought he was dead.

Narrator: The two walked back to their makeshift home, picking up any supplies they could find along the way, looting houses, huts, and just buildings in general, seeing as they burned all of their supplies on the hoard of clickers. Once the two are a few minutes away from getting back to their disappointment of a home.

"Hey Jeffry, what were you saying just after the grenade blast, when I couldn't hear you?"

"Oh, I was just, screaming at the top of my lungs asking if you were ok, or just alive in general, but that's nothing much."

"Geez, I didn't know you cared about me that much, that's a bit surprising to be honest." After that, a bit of a surprising face started to show itself on Charles.

"WHAT, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU THINK THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!? YOU SAVED ME AND HAVE BEEN PROTECTING ME FOR OVER A YEAR NOW?!"

Jeffry was dumbfounded by the newly discovered fact of Charles feeling like he didn't really care about him, and all Jeffry could think about for the last couple of minutes before they got to their withered down hut.

After the few minutes that took up the time in between the end of the conversation and the walk home, Jeffry finally snapped out of his thoughts and went to Charles to finish the conversation that they didn't get to finish. As Jeffry walked up to Charles, he thought about what he was going to say.