число Шесть

"Ok, ok Jeffry, stop yelling, its fine, nothings wrong, no need to scream."

"Sorry, my brain just ended up processing it."

"It's ok, also thanks for letting me get that off my chest."

A week later, one boring week. All the two did during the week was raid structures for resources, and when they got back home and prepare the resources and turn them into bullets, grenades, and medical supplies. A few days into the week the two met a group of a massive gang.

"Hey what are you guys doing around here, this area is controlled The Gang, you cant be here."

"What, when did that happen? We've been living here for almost a year now."

"It happened recently, about a month ago."

"Ok, well we're not getting off this land, our home is here, and plus if you guys try to get us, we will have the advantage, we know this area like the back of our hand."

"You're right, and that's why you should join us, join The Gang, you'll be a great asset in battle around here."

"Ok, Jeffry, what do you think we should do, because aren't those guys known for bad stuff?"

"Yes they are, but if they don't kill us, they could be great allies to us, so we should join."

"Kk Jeffry. Ok, well join The Gang."

"Great, follow us."