Untitled Part 8

As the two got to Henrys room, thoughts flooded the two's heads on what Henry would look like. But that didn't last long as they were bright to his room and the doors were about to be opened.

"Come on Jeffry, it won't be that bad, you even got a letter from them before to join them, remember."

"I know that Charles, but that was a while ago and i've changed, plus what if Henry doesn't like me now?"

"It's ok, you have me here right, so stop hiding behind me, you're going to make a bad first impression for us, the doors opening to hurry up."

"Ok, ok Charles."

Jeffry stood up and stopped shaking (mostly) and the two walked into the room.

"Hello Henry, i'm Chalres and this here is Jeffry, we came here wondering if we could join The Gang, seeing as the new area you see as yours, we've been living in it for just about the entire outbreak, so I thought that we could be a great help to you because we know that place like the back of our hand, so we could ambush or set up traps really easily, plus were both good fighters."

"Ok, since you're with Jeffry Charles, I'll let you guys in because I invited Jeffry a while back and I still see him as a good fighter."

"Thank you Henry, we really appreciate this, we won't let you down, and we'll help you in your new area as much as possible."

"Good, and you better not let me down."