Untitled Part 12

"OH MY GOD YOU IDIOTS, WHY AREN'T YOU ABLE TO KILL TO PEOPLE, THIS SHOULD BE CHILD'S PLAY FOR YOU?"

"Sorry boss but they keep on getting the upper hand and killing us, and we can't do anything."

"HEY WE HAVE THEM TRAPPED IN THE ROOM OVER HERE, COME HELP US END THESE (bad word)!"

"YOU GOT IT!"

"Sorry boss, but I have to go help the others get rid of thought delinquents."

"It's ok, as long as we kill them, it's fine."

Right after Henry finished his sentence, every remaining member of The Gang went to the entrance of the room the two main people were in, but the members didn't have gas masks, unlike Charles and Jeffry, they just had bandanas to cover their mouths, so they weren't protected from what was about to happen.

"HEY, WE HAVE YOU CORNERED, SO COME OUT NOW AND WE MAY JUST LET YOU HAVE A QUICK DEATH!"

"We have you guys right where we want you because, you guys don't have gas masks to protect yourselves from, MUSTARD GAS." ()

As Charles was saying that, a bright yellow gas starts to pore out of the room, and because the member of The Gang are in a long hallway, the gas has nowhere to go except down the hallway and consume all of the member.

"Wait, what's this?"

"It's nothing I bet, let's just kill the two and get out of here like we're supposed to."

"Ok, you got it."