Untitled Part 13

As they say that, the members start to move into the room, but that was what Charles and Jeffry wanted, because of the mass amount of mustard gas in the room.

"WE GOT YOU NOW IDIOTS!"

"OW, OW, OWWWWWW THE PAIN, MY CHEST, MY LUNGS, THEY HURRRRRRT!"

Soon, most, then all the members of the gang start screaming in pain and the mustard gas burns and melts their lungs to pure liquid.

"HAHA, TAKE THAT SUCKERS, that'll teach people not to mess with us in our own territory."

Charles says triumphantly as the last remaining members flop on the floor dead because of the mustard gas.

"Charles, do you think we can go out now?"

"Yes Jeffry, now we have nobody in our way of giving Henry the worst death he could imagine."

The two walk out of the dense and bright yellow gas and proceeded to walk towards the man who started this.

"Hey Henry, why did you do that, why did you think you could kill us here?"

"YOU PISSED ME OF, YOU DESERVE TO DIE CHARLES, JEFFRY, HELP ME, YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW THAT COWARD!"

"You don't call my savior a coward."

Just as Jeffry finished his sentence, Charles graped Henry and tossed him into the mustard gas, leaving him there to die a painful death.

The life lesson or theme, don't trust people known for betrayal and mass genocide, all goofs aside, don't trust strangers. 

(My school project was to make a short story, this defanitly wasnt the length of a normal short story, but for the project, the story had to have a theme, what the lesson of the story is, and a tital, which I came up with after I wrote the story)