Chapter 2 (I guess)

Still no sound from Charles was made, and in the short time frame of the chase ending and now Jeffry was getting too worried, worried that his friend, his leader, and his protector was now dead, crushed by falling debris. It was only until a moment later that the thoughts and wounders that made him worry so much dissipated. There standing in the middle of the smoke from the rubble, was Charles's silhouette.

"CHARLES, YOU'RE FINE, WHY DIDN'T YOU RESPOND TO ME WHEN I WAS CALLING OUT TO YOU?"

Charlie didn't give and answer to Jeffry, at least not yet.

"Charles, why are you just standing there? Why aren't you moving, why aren't you doing anything?"

Worry rushed through Jeffrys mind and he thought that maybe Charles was dead in the end and his dead body just managed to stay standing in the end.

"Charles? Are you ok?"

Jeffry asked as he slowly and cautiously walked towards his friend.

Jeffrys POV: Why wasn't he moving? Why wasn't he talking back to me? Why wasn't he just doing anything in general? Those were the only thoughts running through my head as i waked closer to Charles.

"Hey buddy, you ok?"

I asked as I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Huh, who's there?"