𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈 ༄ 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖

𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐞[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄]୨⎯ ❝𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ ⎯୧ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: ⁿᵒ ᶦᵈᵉᵃ ⁻ ᵈᵒⁿ ᵗᵒˡᶦᵛᵉʳ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐞
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄]
୨⎯ ❝𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ ⎯୧
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: ⁿᵒ ᶦᵈᵉᵃ ⁻ ᵈᵒⁿ ᵗᵒˡᶦᵛᵉʳ
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     BEHIND THE DUNES THAT ARE THE skin of Egypt, far behind the Nile which is its tears, unfolded the story of Osiris, god of the resurrection.

Long ago, in the ancient grounds of Egypt, the gods ruled over the land. Among them were Osiris, the god-king, and his wife-sister, Isis, who were beloved by the people for their wisdom and generosity.

Osiris ruled wisely, teaching the Egyptians agriculture, law, and civilization. However, his brother Set, the god of chaos and desert storms, harbored jealousy and resentment towards Osiris, longing for the throne himself.

One fateful day, Set devised a treacherous plan to seize power. He crafted a beautiful sarcophagus and invited Osiris to a grand feast, promising that whoever fit perfectly inside would receive it as a gift. Little did Osiris know, the sarcophagus was custom-made to fit him precisely.

At the feast, Set tricked Osiris into lying inside the sarcophagus, sealing it shut, and casting it into the Nile River. The currents carried Osiris's body away, and he drowned in the waters of the river.

Isis, grief-stricken and determined to resurrect her beloved husband, embarked on a perilous journey to retrieve Osiris's body. With the help of her sister Nephthys and the magical powers bestowed upon her by the god Thoth, Isis searched tirelessly for Osiris.

After many trials and tribulations, Isis finally found Osiris's body entwined in a tree near the palace of Byblos, a city situated in Lebanon. She brought his body back to Egypt and, with the aid of the god Anubis, embalmed him and performed the rites of resurrection.

Through her powerful magic and unwavering love, Isis managed to bring Osiris back to life, albeit briefly. However, Osiris could not remain in the realm of the living, as he was destined to rule over the afterlife as the god of the dead.

Osiris ascended to the heavens, where he became the ruler of the underworld, presiding over the souls of the departed and ensuring their journey to the afterlife. Meanwhile, Isis, with their son Horus by her side, continued to honor Osiris's memory and uphold his legacy as the rightful king of Egypt.

▃▃▃

It didn't take a genius to figure out the prophecy was talking about the myth of Osiris's resurrection. All it took was a melancholic teenage girl and her haunting dreams.