Someone save me please

Milo named the conversation "Evan's funeral"

Hex: there's no way..

Milo: SHUT THE FUCK UP HEX

Hex: what do you want I'm bouta go to Walgreens

Milo: Girl it's a funeral-

Hex: Okay??? He'll still be dead when I come back???

I'm so funny

Milo: WE ARE HERE TODAY TO SAY OUR LAST THINGS ABOUT EVAN.

Aspen: Huh?? Did he die??

Zola: Evan, you were really the best. I can't tell you how much I miss you, I hope you experience great things in your future. Rip my bestie

Milo: Evan I loved you so much even when you would make jokes and tell me to shut up I still loved you after 💜💜💜

Hex: Oh wow-

Bae: Even tho we haven't truly met yet we are still friends at heart and we will fight for your freedom. To Evan

Zola: To Evan

Aspen: To Evan

Hex: So, u were kinda a piss baby sometimes but I still loved you and I still kinda feel bad that my birthday gift to you was sucky. May we free you from the witch you call mom. To Evan

Bae: WE WILL REBEL AGAINST EVAN'S UPTIGHT BITCHY MOM

And then they started a cult. Chanting "LET EVAN GO! DOWN WITH THE HOE!" ......Then Pixi send a whole ass paragraph that I'm not typing out cus I swear that thing was longer than Drake (sorry)

Obviously Evan did not actually die. But there's a long story to what happened. But basically he got in trouble for vandalism at school and got OSS for 2 days. Not a big deal, then his mom went batshit and took his phone, threatened to change schools, starting checked his phone daily, ended up calling me a slut and an attention whore, along with Lee, banned him from hanging out with me, Milo and Lee and now Zola.
Oh and put him in online school so yeah she did switch his school.
This conversation happened in a group chat that was just brought back to life last night. And today is even crazier.
So last night after all that mess, I was just mindlessly scrolling through instagram stories as one does but then I got to Lee's story. Looking back at how I acted now I was so damn embarrassing- this is what I wrote in my notes app after seeing that.

"Mindlessly scrolling on instagram stories, then I saw it. He's posting her again, next story, she's kissing him on the cheek..."

I DO NOT WANNA KEEP DOING THIS HOLY-

"Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. It's all I can think to myself. That's the good thing about sitting in the backseat of the car. Keep quiet and you don't get noticed. Why am I such a jealous bitch."

   What the hell is wrong with me.

"I have no reason to be jealous. I have no RIGHT to be jealous...but why? Why am I jealous? Why am I about to cry?    Why does he even love her?"

   She probably doesn't act like this..
  So uhm. I have no words. Let's just move on before I vomit. So this is crucial because I was pissing my pants about all that and then Lee randomly freaked out this morning and left all the group chats. "Do not add me back to the group chat no matter what. Not until I tell someone." Then just dipped. Weird. Then not long after, Vain texts me

Vain: IM GROUNDED

  The fuck-?

Hex: WHAT WHY
          WHAT HAPPENED??

Vain: I GOT CAUGHT.
     ...
Hex: HOW??

Vain: I SLIPPED UP. I MENTIONED HIM

Hex: HOW DO YOU SLIP UP THAT BAD??

Vain: ITS OKAY. I CLEARED EVERYTHING, SHE HAS NO EVIDENCE.

Hex: THATS INSANEEEE

Vain: INDEED. But Fr how do I submit the project-

So now I'm wondering what the fuck is going on with both of them. Then Lee FaceTimes me and he's like stone faced. Doesn't look like he's been crying, doesn't look happy just empty. And he just goes "Her mom found out" .  
My jaw unhinged.
How do I help him like he's bouta lose the love of his life and I'm no comfort. He just stares at my dropped face and nods slowly. He tells me how it happened and we start conspiring to blow up her house and kidnap her and run away. (For legal reasons it's a joke)
And as for Vain, i don't know what gonna happen with him or his boyfriend and I'm quite scared to know anymore details. Daily life basis, he's gonna work on our project a bit more and ask the teacher how to turn it in tomorrow.
Pixi is sending videos of her brother in the group chat again. Zola is with family today. And as for everyone else I ain't got a fuckin clue in the world. Grey is inviting me to a a renaissance fair that's next month and I wanna go but mom said it depends and I still have so much more to do.

Somebody save me please.