Something else to worry about

Friday April 26th
Milo invited me to this thing that's happening at his Elementary school tonight.
It's called the Spring Fling and it's just like a carnival without the rides and with a bunch of people I don't know.
Bae and her friends will be there too but I'm not too good with her, I mean, she doesn't know it but I'm just having mixed thoughts and mostly bad ones..
Her and Lee have been arguing a lot and she's been in the wrong for ALL of them and she just can't apologize.
I know I said I was hanging out with Pixi and Zola this weekend but Pixi's family is over so her mom said only one person
Surprise surprise she chose Pixi. I have no hard feelings though, I know why of course and she apologized (though I told her she really did have to) I'm just glad she's making sure I know I'm not left out on purpose.
I'm just going to be with Milo and Lee this weekend. I also found out that Lee and Zola aren't exactly friends anymore.
Bae sent screenshots to Zola of Lee talking about her (which he had every right to do) and Zola was mad that he didn't apologize...which he shouldn't have. I'm on Lee's side but I'm concerned about what the hell Bae is on right now.
She's been doing a lotta weird shit and I already almost had a panic attack last night because of something similar that she was involved with, but I need to talk to some people about that first.
Whatever.

I just finished getting ready and DAMN I LOOK GOOD
Besides that, I don't know why I'm lowkey versus to go, probably cause I won't know anyone there besides Bae and Milo or maybe cause Bae is gonna be there. It's only 2 hours so hopefully whatever happens, happens quick.

My fucking quesadilla is still cold I'm gonna cry.

The party...ish, was lowkey kinda boring but atleast it was alright.
We got snow cones and there was a really cute guy but he was too old for me. It was so awkward and boring for me probably just because I didn't know anybody there besides the people I came with. It atleast gave me something to do

Honestly I think I would've preferred to just stay home.

Oh well atleast I'm going to Lee's house now
Lee is my favorite person. I know I have a lot of best friends but he's the one person in my life who I actually need. It's only been 4 years and I feel like it's been forever. He makes me feel like I matter, he makes me feel like I'm a real person, that I'm okay, that someone actually cares for me.

I got to Lee's house and we immediately started YAPPING about the past week. About Bae, Pixi and Zola, Milo, basically everything wrong with our friend group.
I told him about what happened on Thursday night and his reaction was almost worse than me.
His jaw was on the floor. Then we started putting pieces together and we basically can't trust anyone.
We talked about how much we HATED the idea of Pixi and Zola together and even started talking about plans to break them up...but they're just plans we wouldn't actually do that.

Right now atleast.

Besides that, we ate popcorn and watched a movie called Bodies Bodies Bodies. I'd wanted to watch it for a while and we ended up making a list of things to watch for when we hangout and just in general. We didn't get to dance cause I showed up too late but whatever. I'm just happy to get an escape from my house and my mom and talk to someone that I can actually be me around.
I'm hoping his dad will let me stay another night cause I do not wanna be back home.

Saturday April 27th

I love staying at Lee's house. He's the only person I'll willingly stay multiple nights with in a row.
Tonight, the highschool his sibling goes to was showcasing "Mamma Mia!". I'd never watched it before but I loved it.
We dressed up (the best we could) then after we got back we just played and watch another movie.

This weekend has been hella fun so far except for Bae sending a fucking dick pic in the group chat.

Oh wait, I didn't cover that.

It was some stupid meme here friend had sent I guess then she sent it INTO THE GROUP CHAT.
First of all, who the fuck does that!?!?!?!??
Second of all, what was the reason???

you left the conversation

I left right after 'cause what the fuck?
Within a second she added me back and I can't even remember what I said. Then Bae started saying how it wasn't her and her best friend took her phone and sent it while she was in the bathroom.
That's not an excuse?
Maybe I was overreacting but I just felt disgusted and furious. No matter who sent it you'd think they have some common sense on what not to send to group chats and people in general?

Hex: Keep that bitch away from me because that's disgusting

Bae: okay damn I get it yall don't like her

It's more than not liking her.

Milo: Yall

Hex: Huh

Milo: I told Pixi she shouldn't date Zola and she sounded hurt

FINALLY. ITS NOT JUST ME.

Milo: Like she just left and didn't say anything

Hex: Bruh. I hope she doesn't tell Zola

Milo: She's going to

God damnit.
Yay another week to worry about.