Ill just fuck up everything

Monday April 29

My toe still hurts like HELL. I got to school and I literally can't walk. I'm actually limping down the halls.
I ended up going to the nurse at the beginning of first period 'cause I can't walk around like this all day.
All she did was give me MORE ice (boo) and let me sit there for 15 minutes. I guess it's better than orchestra..even though id be doing the same thing, just without the ice.
I'm not updating class periods 'cause they're boring and have literally nothing to talk about.

4:16

FREEDOM. FINALLY.
Jeez I can't wait to be done with this day. It was so boring I literally almost cried 3 times. Thank the heavens I made it out onto the bus without any-

Wait? What just happened?

I look up from the window to see my friend Alli begging.

"Please tell him it was you"
She repeated over and over

Now I'm really confused, and concerned.

"What happened?"

No answer. She just keeps pleading to Cam.
I looked back out the window to see a man in the truck next to us rolling down his window and looking up at us. I took out my earbud but it was a bit too late,

"— ——- —- you"

Huh?
I looked back at Alli to see her trying to yell back at him as she tears up. He can't hear her 'cause his window is already rolled back up.
"Cam please tell him it was you!"
Cam is now frozen in shock and they can't even get the guys attention anymore.
Now he's behind the bus.
What the hell is happening
My friend next to me, Lia, is even more confused on what's going on, and she doesn't even have headphones or earbuds in.

Alli is panicking in her seat

"Wait Cam what just happened?"
"I threw something out the window and it landed on some guys window-"

Before he can finish Alli cuts him off.
"Then he thought it was me and said 'I'm gonna get you'" she said in tears.

What the fuck???
What the hell kinda grown ass man says that to a 13 year old girl. And over a gum wrapper?
You have to be dreadful to say some dumb shit like that, then follow a school bus to a bus stop?
Is this not illegal?
By the time the bus stopped, the whole bus knew what was going on already and Alli was in shambles.

He put on his hazard lights and got out of the car. I immediately took out my phone and started recording just incase. This all felt like a big joke to everyone, even Alli and Cam who were terrified were laughing.
"Yo he's got something in his pocket"
Lia yelled and I almost went numb. He stopped at the bus door and everyone got down in their seats hiding from him. He ended up just talking to the bus driver but everyone screamed bloody murder when he was just standing there.
It was hella funny afterward and in the moment it was too.
Most of the bus was just pissed and confused more than scared.
Lia and Cam got off at the same stop with Alli just to make sure she made it safe and I'm just sitting back hoping this doesn't turn a multiple day thing. Knowing most likely it will.

After they all got off, me and my friend across heard the radio up front talking.
Nobody gives a damn about the radio that had people talking through it 24/7 but it mattered this time.

"If it was just a gum wrapper it won't be a big conversation.
But they still shouldn't have been throwing stuff out the window."

Be so fucking for real right now.
You mean to tell me a kid just got threatened and followed and they're blaming us?
"Our job is to worry about our kids safety" my ass.
They're acting like it was on purpose and it wasn't just one TEENY TINY WRAPPER.
Schools are one of the main reasons I fear for having kids, aside from the hundreds of others.

Just when I thought I was gonna have a normal week, maybe even a normal first day this happens.
What am I saying, no week of mine is ever normal.

I text Mav again to see if he actually wanted to hangout with us instead of just having him sit alone,

Hex: do u wanna hangout with me and my friends tmr?

Mav: Im sorry

Hex: what for?

Mav: I have to do homework

Hex: oh ok sorry

That's gotta be the most awkward conversation ever. We have like 20 days left of school why am I even trying. I think I'm just gonna let him text me if he needs 'cause I'm tired of feeling like a bother. It just adds onto everything else I'm feeling..which I can't even describe since I don't know what I'm feeling.
I wonder what his life is like. Not even specifically him but everyone, it's just a random thought I have.
I just wonder what people are doing in the moment.
__________________________________

Hex: Bruh

Lee: wut

Hex: Zola still doesn't know whether she's pan of aroace but she's DATING someone.😭

Lee: Bro. I knew it.

So. Zola is STILL questioning her sexuality even though after she said she liked Pixi, she came out as Pan. And this is the exact reason I don't want them together. I swear on everything Zola is playing with Pixi and I love Pixi with everything I can't...I don't want her getting hurt. This is obviously more than just a crush to her and Zola is acting like it's a fucking game. I can't just watch her get hurt but I also can't do anything about it. Especially after Milo already tried and Pixi was hurt by that.
I need to do something. But if I try, I'll just fuck up everything even more.