Its not like I know how to stop

Sunday April 28
Lee: I don't think we should try to break them up. That'll just make things worse

Hex: Awe man😔
I'm just joking.....

Lee: Pixi has been my friend for almost 10 years and I don't want it ruined because of our opinions on who she dates

Wellllll I guess that's settled, not the way I wanted but I'm just scared. I guess I was too worried about it being because of personal feelings but after hanging out with Lee I just realized, I don't want Pixi to change.
Pixi is very easy to have on your side, especially if she loves you and she's like in love with Zola.
When something else happens with Zola and us, I don't wanna lose Pixi too. I don't want her against me, against me and Lee.
I haven't been with her for as long and I know I'm just being selfish but..I can't lose another person.

Let's move on before this gets too personal.

I finally told Grey that I published it. I meant to tell him right after but I couldn't figure out how to send it to him, I'm a little slow-

Hex: Have you read the story yet?

Grey: Nah not yet Ill read it in a sec

Hex: lmk when u start reading it

Then he started asking all these damn questions about who the characters were supposed to be and I made him guess (He got all of them right)
Then he just started questioning the story.
Nothing bad just the events since he had no idea what was even happening before reading this.
Then he started quoting some of my lines,

Grey: girl....

Hex: ??

Grey: "Id be lying if I said I didn't feel something watching her play"

Hex: Keep ur lips closed.

Sooo yeah. Now he knows everything and that's great-!

I wonder if I'm a curse..
Okay okay I know that's completely random and I also drop random vents so I'm gonna try to make this topic as unserious as possible.
So I feel like for the past 4-5 years of my life have been nothing but a really really bad fever dream and there's no other way to word it.
Like relationships for example, I've had 3 within the past 3 years and they've all ended with it being my fault or something because of me. And even just everyday stuff. Like tonight, I tried to get a bowl to get cereal and I knocked over a glass blender.
Onto my FUCKING TOE.
I'm writing this about 20 minutes later and I'm still crying.
I told my mom but all she cared about was me finishing my homework and put ice on it.
Yknow, home is starting to feel a lot like school recently.
Anyways, I guess that was just bad luck (or me being a curse) but I also mess up things for people around me, more specifically the way I act. I don't know why I believe this I just do. It's kinda something I've always thought to be true since there's never been one person I haven't messed things up with atleast once. Especially the ones I really care about the most. Everything just gets worse and worse when I doubt myself even more.
But it's not like I know how to stop.

(Sorry this page was a bit short)