What Have I Done To Deserve This

FLAME P.O.V
Slowly but surely we approached this huge castle like mansion and I began to become scared shitless from fear of not knowing what to expect once I got there.

Once we reached the door of the mansion in which im assuming is the pack house the men put me down on my feet and pushed me in the direction in which the alpha resided. The one who tackled me knocked on the door and the voice that answered was very deep almost a growl.

He said "come in."

As the door was being pushed in i was being hauled through the door like i was nothing but a simple feather. I landed at the feet of a very handsome man with a very muscular stature standing about 6'6 and maybe around 250 pounds. I was startled all of a sudden by his deep baritone voice,

"Get up you filthy no good slut." Never have I heard a voice laced with so much hate and anger toward a person they've never met before.

"Why the hell were u in my territory."

"I didn't know this was your territory sir I had just run away from my pack and I just was taking a rest."

"What pack did u come from?"

"I ran away from the Blue Moon Lycan Pack."

"Oh really well then I have someone who would like to see you then." he said in a menacing voice.

No later than 2 seconds later my worst nightmare appeared before my very eyes scaring and shocking the hell out of me. It was Alpha Dorin MOON GODDESS DO YOU HATE ME!!!!!??!!! Never in my wildest imaginations did I think this man was going to find me let alone be at the pack I'm being dragged into for trespassing.