Wow

Magenta P.O.V

Omg this poor baby has been through so much. From losing his family, to being blind, then stumbling into a territory he's unfamiliar with. I feel so bad for him. " Magenta I'm scared can I come with you?" As much as I wanted to say yes I don't even have a place to bathe let alone live. Out the corner of my eye I see Carson and the guys walking up to me. Just then a wave of curiosity came over me. "Meridious, how do you know my name?" " Magenta your the chosen one, your the one my parents told me about all the time; your destined for greatness."

With that being said he wrapped his tiny little hands around my pinky and pulled me toward the boys. "Magenta who's the little boy."asked Carson. Before I could answer Meridious spoke in a voice one would confused him to be twice his age and have twice his current education level. "I am Meridious Kingsley heir to the throne of the Blood Thirsty Pack and who might you be sir."

Carson chuckled and finally replied, "Well young man I am Carson, beta to the Eclipse Elder Pack." With that being said we were off toward the pack house. Half way there I started to for once feel like I mattered. Maybe Syn and Ridi (Meridious's nickname) we're right I guess I am destined for greatness.

Heyyyy guys and gals I'm finally back with another chapter sorry for it being short but I promise to update often. School is taking over all my time. But I'm posting a new story so be on the lookout loves.

~~Bvby_Savage