Getting To Know Meridious

Hi my name is Meridious Kingsley. I'm thwee years old. I was born on January 1st, 2013 in Swanson , Alaska. My mommy's name is well was Trinity Elite and my daddy's name is Andrew Kingsley-Elite. My daddy was alpha of the Blood Thirsty Wolf Pack and my mommy was of course the luna.

It was a cold night, mommy and I were taking a moonlit stroll along Lake Katalia DeNamañal talking about what I want to be when I get older. It was all going smooth until my mom heard a crackle in the woods across the lake.

Before I knew it I felt vibrations of heavy feet and when I realized what was going on I was whisked away by my mom and she shifted mid air before I landed on her back. I felt the wind blowing through my auburn red hair. Yes I'm blind but I can hear the colors it's weird yes I know but it's a thing I was born with I don't exactly know why but I just have it so that's how I know what color my hair is.

As my mom runs as fast as she can I hear my father's alpha roar calling the entire battle squad to stand by him. I then heard my mom whimper in longing to be by her husband's side in battle to defend her pack. Out of no where I hear my dad racing toward us while the battle squad is ripping through rouges hungrily as if it were thanksgiving.

Just when we thought everything was okay my mom fell and I was thrown into some kind of clearing in the woods. I could hear my parents fighting of the rouges but they were greatly out numbered. I screamed for my mom and dad to come on but the mind linked me telling me it would be alright just run as fast as my little legs could carry me and whatever I do don't take the red key off my neck. Until I find the white box with my name printed in red on it. Without a second thought I ran and ran. In mid run I heard my parents roar in agony then whimper as they were slowly dying. I wanted to turn back so bad but I knew I had to keep running. When stopped and took a rest I found myself in another packs territory. To say I'm traumatized would be an understatement.

So how did u guys like meeting Meridious?

Baby_Savage