Its Something About the Alpha

Alpha

It's something about this girl, I feel it she will be the one to lead us all. I need her to myself, Yeah that's it I'll take her for myself and she'll have my children. Just think about it, 12 pure blood descendents born of the most powerful hybrid to ever walk. Once I mark her I'd become immortal, forever walking the Earth reshaping it in my image as time progresses. Oh how wonderful it would be, the power, the money, my new army. All who passes through shall kneel to the new and improved Elder Alpha Windthrust! I just need to wait for the right time to kidnap her and make her mind for all eternity. No matter the cost I just have my beautiful vivacious Magenta.

Magenta

   I don't know what's going on but, man there's something about the alpha. It's just something about this that doesn't sit right with me and I'm not feeling it at all. I think maybe it's time to leave and find somewhere to live, Meridious doesn't need to be exposed to what may be about to happen.

"Magenta, what's wrong with the Alpha, he seems off........maybe it's just me?" , Meridious asked. "Ridi I honestly don't know but at anytime if you don't feel comfortable being here let me know and we can leave. Where too only the wind knows."

If he noticed then there's got to be something going on...........

   Maybe we should leave.

Hey guys sorry for the wait and the really short chapter i truly apologize.
        Comment, follow, share and enjoy

                 Until next time.......byeeeeeeee