Another day Another heartbreak

I can't believe this happened to me again. Why am I not worthy of being someone's mate? Why do I feel so ugly? What did I ever do to deserve this kind of treatment from anybody? All these questions running through my head as I begin questioning why I was put onto this Earth.

As I get out the bed I feel cool air hit my legs and I look around to find the source and notice there is a window wide open that has the view of a huge majestic forest. At that moment the door burst open revealing the alpha of the pack looking furious yet hypnoticly handsome. He didn't have on a shirt and his 8 pack and biceps were glistening in the mesmerizing sunlight. I was knocked out of my trance when he finally spoke up

"Why are you staring at me, I mean I know I'm the sexiest creature to ever walk the Earth, but still it's very creepy."
"Oh sorry I didn't realize I was staring at you."
"I don't know why but your presence is really irritating me."
"Well fine don't mind me I'll just leave."

After that little scene he left and I got dressed then began my new destiny. Since I couldn't use the front door I just decided to jump out the window like always. Mid-way to me jumping out the window I shifted into my wolf. As soon as I landed on my paws I took off. Once I was far enough from that house I shook my fur out and had a conversation with my wolf.

"Hello? Sin are you there?; I really need to talk to you?!"

"Hello Magenta how are you dealing with all of the heartbreak we are going through?"

"It hurts Sin it really does but I know the moongoddess has bigger plans for us, I just wish I knew what it was."

"Well I don't know exactly what will happen but I do know we are a very powerful breed."

"What do you mean we are powerful breed Sin, I don't understand what all this means?"

"You will know sooner or later my child just be patient, Magenta be strong our journey has yet to  begin."

With that being said she faded off to the back of my mind leaving me with a million questions that need to be answered. One question that still kept appearing in my mind was, what is Sin hiding from me? I'm so confused, maybe I just need some sleep?; yeah that's it I'm probably just really tired.

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME