Suspicions Rise

MAGENTA
"Sposa, certain Che il mio amore
non è un'illusione, ma anche veleno"

Every since that night I've been having these crazy dreams that just won't seem to go away. It's like a dark presence that lingers. At the end of my dreams it's always this sickly sweet voice that chants words to me in Italian. Meridious heard them too and it's honestly starting to bother me. I'm thinking about leaving the castle and finding another pack because this is too much.

After bathing Meridious, we venture downstairs to the main kitchen where the pack were eating. Reaching the last step all the chatter that once was present silenced. Waking into the crowded area, everyone stared, some in awe and some in disgust. I felt a gentle tug at my pant leg and I looked down and Meridious was pointing to his stomach insinuating he was hungry. I took him to this massive refrigerator and I got him a blueberry yogurt and some apple slices.

Upon me turning around there standing as tall as he wants to be is the ALPHA. At this point I'm extremely nervous and began feeling uncomfortable. I mumbled a good morning and tried to walk past only for him to trap me by the marble and pink quartz island. Not knowing what to do I try to slide from around his hold only for him to try and put his face in my neck. This caused me to jerk away and in turn he lowly growled and released himself from around me. Looking around I try to see if I'm the only person to bear witness to that only to see that time is moving in slow motion. The minute I leave the kitchen everything comes back up to speed and the pack simultaneously went back to what they were doing beforehand.

As I take to ascend the stairs there he is in all his masculine glory: Carson🥵, slowly approaching Ridi and I he takes a moment to seemingly basque in my presence and a large smile began to be etched onto his handsome face. He proceeded with saying,
"Good morning gorgeous, have you eaten yet?"
I responded with a simple,
" I'm not exactly hungry at the moment."
In that moment we just gazed at each other and I could feel my wolf howling with excitement and joy. That was all short lived when we heard a seemingly forced cough, breaking the moment. He peered over my shoulder and low and behold it was the ALPHA once again.

Then it all started to hit me at once and my mind began to race: Did the Alpha really try to mark me in broad daylight? Is he the cause of these crazy ass dreams? Should I tell Carson what's going on?
All of these thoughts start to swirl in my mind and before it became to be too much I placed Meridious on my hip and trekked up the grand staircase. Only one thought remains in the back of my mind:

What is responsible for this other worldly experience that I have every night?

Hi guys, Um like, comment, share and make sure you check out my other stories.
           Happy reading 🥰