Love Me

Carson

I never thought this day would happen to me, my mate was down the hall from me. She's beautiful beyond imagination and I couldn't imagine someone wanting to hurt her. That day I saw her morphing when I came near her it was like I was more in awe than anything else. Maybe I should go and check on her? Maybe I could bring her breakfast in bed? Flowers or even my most prized possession to show my undying love and devotion to be whoever and whatever she needs? These were the thoughts that plagued my mind and I'm honestly scared shitless. Sure I've had girlfriends before but none of them gave me butterflies. None of them made me feel invincible to whatever I may face, as long as they were by my side. It's crazy to me but I would give her the world and so much more.

       On the other hand is she interested in a guy like me, I mean yeah we're mates but is she really willing to love me better yet herself? I know she's been through a lot and I don't want this to end up as another heartbreak for her.

       Moving along, as I snap out of my intense thinking session I realized I haven't seen my dad for quite some time now and I'm honestly starting to get a little worrisome. He hasn't been himself lately and I cannot for the life of me seem to get a grip on whatever is happening. I tried to mind link him and he has me cutoff for some odd reason, he never does this ever........ well only after mom died but this is so random. None the less, Let me take a shower, because Lord knows I need it.

Sorry for this being such a short chapter, writers block is trash. But I've been thinking about discontinuing this book. Who knows only time will tell. On the other hand check out my other stories. And there are a few new ones on the way!

Kisses.