Pray For Me

"Magenta darling did you really think you could get away from me that easily not that I was looking for you anyway but still."

    "Leave me alone you rejected me right okay so why would you give a damn about a girl who's practically anorexic and ugly you said it yourself that I was pathetic and no one would ever want me so just kill me now isn't that what you have always wanted huh go ahead u filthy low life bastard I HATE YOU!!" before I knew it there was a stinging sensation on my face.

    "How dare you raise your voice let alone talk back to me I am your alpha and I demand respect."

"You DEMAND respect dude who are you your nothing special to me so leave and go back to my whore of a sister and you both can die you sick twisted fuck. You rejected me  based off of how I look and never got the chance or took the time out to get to know me before you started to treat me so bad. All I ever wanted was to be loved by someone. My parents hated me, my siblings hate me and now this. Tell me Alpha, what is there left for me to live for honestly, you've broken me and I have nothing."

    " Are you done with your sob story ? "

   " Fuck you"

"Rot in hell you dirty slut."

(A/N-  In that moment a backbone was born)

After that argument i dont remember to much about what happened but all I know is I woke up in a bed that was extremely comfortable. Just as I was about to doze back off someone barged into the room and as soon as I looked up I seen the most hansome man you will ever see he was so pretty to the point where he was model status.
" who are you?", i asked.

"I'm your second chance at love."

" Wow, i never thought i would get another chance." as soon as I got from under the covers he looked at me with pure disgust and hatred.

"I Carter Noble Hines Rejects you...Magenta Rodriguez."

"No please dont do this to me please I dont know how much more my heart can take!"

"Well thats just too bad your the ugliest thing alive like really I'm surprised you didnt get eaten by vultures when we brought you in from the territory lines."

The more he said the more my heart shattered am I truly worth nothing? What did I ever do to make so many people hate me so much?

(A/N- vote comment and follow me thank you.)

What will happen next stick around and you'll find out.