Arrival

Magenta P.O.V

As we come into the territory I hear loud growls erupt from behind and on the side of us. I instantly go into protective mode due to my instincts and grab Ridi and get closer to the guys. Carson grabs me and pulls me into a reassuring hug and tells me not to worry. Then, before I knew it there were 10 to about 35 wolves surrounding us like some sort of barricaded escort walking with us toward what had to be the most beautiful castle I've ever seen.

Meridious P.O.V

As we're walking I feel the presence of a great abundance of people. Now I know your wondering how the hell is a three year olds vocabulary so strong and complex to the point where it could confuse even someone who possesses an exceptional amount of knowledge well, let's just say this. Just because I can't see doesn't mean I don't have things to tell me and explain what the word or sentence means. But anyway we are all arriving to what I feel may be a castle or a vast mansion. Then the cast iron grip that I was receiving from Magenta slowly started to get looser then finally to the point of her letting me go. Initially I just walk slowly until I trip over what I feel as though may be a rock and fall onto something soft. I then grip whatever this may be and give it a good yank and then realized that I may have just snatched out some fur from one of the guard wolves. This earned me a growl only before being thrown in the air and landing on what may be a midnight black wolf's back. Slowly but surely the rocking motion makes me sleepy I then get comfortable and drift off into the darkness of my mind.

Heeeey guys I know some of y'all may be pissed off for me not updating in so long but I apologize I just have a lot of things going on.

Your favorite author