Ch. 1

"Every-Body-Run!!!" I screamed as I ran around the parking lot away from my gloomy sister,"Isy-Zilla is coming!" I scream louder as I run and hides behind some random silver car or truck or whatever it is. I could see that she was clearly embarrassed now that everyone was staring at her.

"Raven!" she hissed, glaring at me from her spot next to my Ribbie.

Robbie is.my baby. My baby is my beautiful car. He's a dark blue with tinted windows and he loves to drive...fast.

"What can I do for you, Izy-Zilla?" I called out from behind the car I still currently hiding behind.

"Can we go inside!? I have to make sure they have you registered." she calls out.

I groaned and turned away from her and sat on the cold, hard ground, my back pressed against the tire. She is such a goody-to-sho!

"Maybe I should make a run for Ronnie. She's too slow to catch up." I say to myself before I looked up and noticed a group of people staring down at me with curiosity and confusion.

"Why, hello. Didn't see you there." I say with a smile.

"Hello." says the pale chick with black spiky hair. She was beautiful, they all were, but looked like death. Beautiful Death. I hope when I die I look just as beautiful and handsome as they do.

"The names Raven Swan but you can call me Ray, Aven, or Detective Swanson, either will do just fine." I stated with a smile.

They all looked at each other before their gazes landed back on me,"It's nice to meet you, detective Swanson." Beautiful Death/Pale One says.

I smile up at her,"You too, Pale One." I say before reaching my hands out to them,"Help an old woman to her feet?"

I watched as a very pale boulder steps forward and takes my hands in his and almost yank me to my feet,"Whoa, there lion, not everyone else is blessed with boulders as muscles, some of us are cursed with more fragile bones." I laughed once I was steady on my feet.

"My bad." he sings out. He too was very pale and beautiful, just like Pale One. He also looks like boulder but in a teddy bear kind of way. Maybe I should call him...Teddy. Yup! Teddy it is.

"No worries, Teddy. No harm done, no foul, unless you have some secret fetish of people screaming and yelling at you while beating you with a branch." I put out there.

A full blown smile appeared on his lips just as he raised a brow in amusement,"Aren't you just a ball of weird." he chuckled.

I gasped in fake horror and hurt, placing my hand over my heart,"How could you say such a thing." I choked out.

His smile fell and he actually looked like he'd regretted saying that the moment he thought it.

"How could you forget a ball of AWESOME weird?" I gaped causing him to really look at me like I'd just grown an extra head.

"Are you mentally ill or are you always this...strange?" he questioned with a wide grin but with curiosity in his eyes.

I shrugged,"My psychiatrist hasn't diagnosed me yet but the moment he does you will be the first to know, Teddy."

"Teddy?" he questioned.

"Hey, don't hate on the name. It was either Teddy or Beautiful Man Boulder." I said, crossing my arms over my chest smartly.

He holds out his hand to me,"Well, if at any time you get bored with calling me Teddy, feel free to call me Emmett Cullen." he says.

Emmett? Such an old name for such a young looking guy. Hummm. Maybe his parents thought he had an old soul when he was born. Or his parents were just plain weirdos who wanted to give their son an old name.

I shook his cold, hard hand,"Not going to happen but thanks for the info, Em." I stated.

"Raven!" Isabella calls from behind.

I glance at her over my shoulder,"Coming dear!" I yelled at her before turning my attention back to Teddy. Oooo! I got it! From now on his name will be...TeddyEm! Epic right!?

"Name change...TeddyEm. Now, if you all would give me several hours, I have to go and register with my wife before she divorces me for socializing with the Norm." I say as I walk around their car,"It was nice meeting you, again, TeddyEm and Pale One." I called out before turning my back to them and moving towards my clearly shocked, confused, and gloomy sister.

"What can I do for you, Wife?"

She opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out," Look, I know how hard it is for you to form complete and full sentences. So, once you're able to figure out what you want to say just give me a call. Until then, I have classes to make sure I am register led for." I say and walk off leaving her standing there in shock.

I shook.my head.

Only The Norm!!!