Ch. 7

It was finally time for lunch and boy everyone was acting as if they we're starving to death.

"Are they ALWAYS like this or am I being pranked?" Raven questioned Alice and Edward who walked beside her and Bella.

Alice chuckled,"You'll get use to it." she says.

Raven went to say something but she dropped her bracelet so she went to pick.It up but some one shouting stopped her,"WATCH OUT!!!" they screamed from behind.

Raven looked up to see a out of control cart with a huge tv on it heading her way,"Holy Shi-" something cold wrapped around her waist and yanked her out of the way, her head smacking against the wall a bit hard and her body crushed against them and the wall. Her heart beating, surprisingly evenly, Raven lifted her gaze and met the dark topaz eyes of Edward Cullen. He had a look of horror, concern and relief plastered on his face.

"You- you saved...my bracelet." she gasped out before falling unconscious.

"Raven!" Bella screams in horror as she watches her sister fall limp in Edwards arms.

"Someone call for help!" screams the woman who'd warned them of the runaway cart.

Edward, despite the battle he was having inside with himself, lifted her bridal style and very carefully but quickly rushed down the hall,"Alice, you drive!" he calls over his shoulder, tossing her the keys suddenly.

"Where are you taking her, Mr. Cullen?" questioned the woman.

"My father." he calls to her before quickly walking out the school doors and towards his car.

"I'm right behind you!" Bella yells rushing to her car.

Edward quickly and carefully climbed into the back seat as Alice got into the drivers seat, started the car and pulled out of the parking lot, Bella close behind.

"I- I didn't mean for this to happen." Edward finally says after three minutes.

"It's okay, Edward." Alice says.

He shakes his head,"No, Alice, It's not okay. She's unconscious because of me." he snaps.

"It could have been worse, Edward. That cart could have fell and broke something or worse....it could have killed her. You may have just saved her life." she says trying to calm her brother.

He shakes her head,"Look at What good THAT did. I've put her in the hospital." he groaned.

"You know, for a non-breather, you sure do self-bitch a lot." Ravens voice filled the car.

His eyes fell onto her,"Raven-"

"I think that's the first time you've said my name." she points out.

"How's your head?" he questioned, stroking her hair.

"Irritating headache but nothing morphine can't handle." she joked causing him to glare unapprovingly at her,"Too soon?"

"We haven't even made It to the hospital yet and already you're making jokes about this." he groaned.

She shrugs,"I don't like sad, depressing and all to serious situations. I break out in hives." she says shudders causing Alice to chuckle.

Edward glared at Alice through the review mirror,"Don't encourage her, Alice." he snapped.

"Hey, Edwina, don't snap at Ali. It's not her fault you're entirely WAY to serious about everything." Raven snapped at him.

"Edwina?" he questioned.

"Yeah, I find you're voice to be entirely way to angelic for a guy, so I named you Edwina. It fits your feminine angelic voice."