Ch. 8

Bella glances over at her sister, "You do know that both Alice and Edward are going to be very upset with you." she points out.

Raven nods,"Yeah, know."

"What are you going to do? What are you going to tell them? I'm sure that they will have questions." Bella says.

"I'll tell them the truth. There is no use in lying when I've used my ability on them." she says as they climbed out of the car.

Bella moves to stand by her side,"Do you know what you're going to say to them?" she questioned.

Raven shakes her head,"Not really but I know the direction I want it to go." she states.

"So, in other words, you're going to 'wing it'." Bella says.

A smile formed on Raven's lips,"You know me so well." she says.

Rolling her eyes, Bella starts towards the entrance of the building,"Here they come." she says once she noticed Alice and Edward heading towards them.

Raven lifted her gaze from the tile floor to a very curious and amused looking Alice and a very angry yet curious Edward. If looks could kill she'd be thirty feet beneath the ground,"Alice, Edwina, how nice it is to see you two." she says with a wide smile.

"We need to talk." Edward says.

"Straight to the point I see." she says.

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" questioned Alice.

Raven glances at Bella,"I'll see you. class."

Bella glances at Alice and Edward before her gaze settled on her sister,"I'll see you later. Be careful." she says before turning and walking away.

Raven waited until Bella was out of hearing range before turning her gaze onto Alice and Edward,"Look, I know you have questions and all but now is not the time to play fifty questions." she stated.

"Then when is the right time?" Edward questioned.

Raven held her head high,"During lunch. The three of us or your family and I can go somewhere and talk about what happened yesterday and about the truth behind why you all don't breath." she says, causing Edward to stiffen,"Yeah, I saw that. The same way you don't want to speak about YOUR secret is the same way I don't want to speak on mine." she says.

Alice smiled,"The bell's about to ring. We should get going." she suggested.

Raven nods,"Yeah, we should." she says turning her gaze onto Edward who was staring at her, "Lunch. I'm only asking you to hold off until lunch."

He nods,"Okay, lunch it is." he says.

Raven gives a short kind,"Thank you." she says before turning away from him and walking away.

"Are we seriously considering telling her what we are?" Rosalie questioned with a glare. She hated what she was. If it were up to her she never would have made the decision to change, so to force someone else into this life she was not a huge fan. Raven wasn't like most of the humans her and her family had come in contact with. She was beautiful, smart, funny, outgoing, free spirited and she wasn't pretending to be someone she's not. So, the thought of her being forced into this life really angered Rosalie,"We all know that if she funds out about us and the Voltori finds out that she knows, they will either kill her and force her to change."

Everyone looked at Rosalie before staring off in the direction that Raven disappeared in,"I don't think we have a choice in the matter." Alice says with a sigh,"I believe she already knows and that she's just looking for confirmation." she turns her gaze onto Rosalie,"We're already too late. There's nothing that we can do to now to stop this. Raven Swan KNOWS about us."

"The only question is...how long will it be before the Voltori finds out about her?" Emmett spoke up.

Edward gazed over at his brother,"Lets hope they never find out," his attention drifted back in the direction she left, "she doesn't deserve to lose her family."

Alice sighed,"Lets head to class." she says softly before reaching out and taking Edward's hand,"She'll be fine. She's the strongest and most up spirited person I've ever met. She'll be just fine." She says squeezing his hand in comfort.

"I hope you're right, Alice." he says before they all headed to class.