12

Jin wasted no time, his lips trailing on Yoongi's neck. But before they could do anything any further, a piercing scream shattered the moment.

They both turned towards the door, their intimate bubble abruptly burst. Taehyung stood there, his expression a mix of shock and disbelief, accompanied by his own sub who shook his head at his dom's behaviour.

Jin sighed heavily and cursed under his breath as he stood up from the bed, clearly frustrated by the interruption. Yoongi shook his head, a smirk playing on his lips as he casually remarked, "Better luck next time, Seokjin."

Jungkook, Taehyung's sub, couldn't resist teasing him. "Sorry about that, Jin hyung," he said with a mischievous grin.

"You kids are my worst nightmare," Jin grumbled dismissively, clearly annoyed by their unexpected presence, while Yoongi sat up, adjusting his clothing.

Taehyung curiously questioned, "Yoongi hyung, didn't you say you were a dom? Why were you under Jin hyung th-"

Yoongi cut him, annoyance evident in his tone, "I am a dom, alright? I was just about to prove it to him before you barged in."

Jin, with a hint of sarcasm, challenged him. "Oh, really? So, you think you can dominate me, huh?"

Yoongi shot back. "Absolutely. I could dominate you even in my sleep."

Jin raised an eyebrow, his gaze piercing as he pointed out, "You couldn't even handle a simple seduction without my guidance, Yoongi."

Yoongi shot back again, his tone laced with irritation. "Oh, please. I had him eating out of the palm of my hand before you barged in."

Taehyung, sensing the tension escalating, interjected, "Guys, let's not argue about this."

But Jin wasn't finished. "And what about the time you nearly blew our cover when some teenagers approached you? You were a mess. You glared at them continuously. You could have revealed your identity!"

Yoongi scoffed, crossing his arms. "At least I didn't break the damn door handle."

Taehyung intervened again, "Guys, can we just stop? I'm hungry. Jungkook, let's go home and make something to eat."

Jin's gaze then shifted to Taehyung, his tone slightly accusatory. "Didn't you say you had important business to handle with Jungkook?"

The two maknaes exchanged hesitant glances, avoiding Jin's piercing stare. Taehyung muttered defensively, "We did handle important business."

Jin's expression darkened as he scolded them, "I can imagine what 'important business' you two were up to, especially in a club!"

Taehyung and Jungkook offered sheepish smiles. Meanwhile, Yoongi muttered under his breath as he shook his head, "Kids these days."

Taehyung then turned to the man lying on the floor, as he asked curiously, "Why is this man appeared to be sleeping on the floor? Oh wait! Did you two kick him down while doing these nasty th-"

Jungkook gently corrected him, "Tae, the man looks like he fainted."

Jin nodded in agreement. "Looks like you two arrived just in time to lend a hand with this guy."

The two groaned in response. Jin raised an eyebrow at them and they knew better than to argue with him after that. So, they complied, sneaking the unconscious man out to their car.

Meanwhile, Yoongi muttered under his breath about Jin's knack for managing these two. "At least he knows how to control some kids," he then grumbled to himself, "but he can't control me, never."