So close

‟What?” Wei Wuxian all but screamed, absolutely convinced that Lan Wangji possibly couldn’t have suggested that he was fine with doing just that with him.

This was absolutely impossible!

Lan Zhan was so proper. Surely, he did not have the cut-sleeve penchant?

And, as Wei Wuxian looked at him for another moment, mouth dry, the latter still looked angry and not at all as if he had just suggested to help him lose his virginity.

That’s it : Wei Wuxian was hearing voices.

And yet, a few seconds later, Nie Huaisang, who had barely stopped crying by now, cleared his throat loudly. ‟Oh, Wei-xiong, we are saved!  Wangji-xiong said that he was going to have sex with you,” he said, before he sobbed some more.

Meanwhile, Lan Wangji simply glared at them both, but didn’t deny anything.

Wei Wuxian’s face turned a deep shade of red and fast.  ‟Well, I am not going to say no to that. Lan Zhan, may I suggest that we do the thing-”

‟Sex,” Nie Huaisang chimed, mysteriously not crying anymore.

‟- In my room in two days time then,” Wei Wuxian stammered, trying not to seem too shy or like an inexperienced idiot, which he was, and failing abysmally in doing so.

‟Mn. Now that this is settled, you will still get punished for being outside in the back mountains after the curfew,” Lan Wangji stated coldly and Nie Huaisang began to wail loudly some more.

‟Lan Zhan, surely you can forgive us? You and I will be so close soon,” Wei Wuxian countered.

‟He’ll be so close, he’s going to literally be inside you,” Nie Huaisang mumbled in between two loud sobs.

But Lan Wangji didn’t even bother to spare them another glance, as he turned around and he walked back toward the Hanshi, where he was surely going to warn his uncle about who he had just met on his patrol.

Lan Qiren would obviously be furious; there was no doubt about it.

For a while, Wei Wuxian, who felt more nervous than ever, blabbered a few things, and Nie Huaisang simply nodded, not really listening to what his best friend was saying as he tried to hide his smile behind his fan.

Things were going well so far…

♬♩♪♩

‟Are you seriously going to have sex with Lan Wangji?” Jiang Cheng hissed during breakfast the next day. ‟He hates you!”

Wei Wuxian choked on his bland rice and Nie Huaisang rapidly slapped him on the back as a few disciples, Jin Zixuan among them, looked at them suspiciously.

‟Lan Wangji probably doesn’t hate Wei-xiong all that much, since he suggested that idea himself,” Nie Huaisang retorted as Jiang Cheng’s face turned an even deeper shade of red. ‟Anyway, it’s either him or me,” he added with finality.

Curiously, Jiang Cheng didn’t complain anymore about this afterward and the three of them were able to finish their breakfast in silence, even spotting Jiang Yanli in the distance who was talking with her mouth very close to Wen Qing’s ear.

She probably had a sore throat. Or so thought Wei Wuxian as he waved at them, before he followed Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang outside the Main Hall.

‟Now, Wei-xiong, I want you to look at those books tonight,” Nie Huaisang rapidly told his best friend as he shoved a few books into his hands before they had reached the Lanshi.

Wei Wuxian quirked an eyebrow at him, puzzled, before he flipped one of the books open. ‟Nie-xiong, what ev-IS IT TRULY SUPPOSED TO GO IN THERE?” he yelled about two seconds later as soon as he spotted a particularly lewd picture inside the said book.

‟Yes, it’s supposed to go in there,” Nie Huaisang sighed as Jiang Cheng looked at the picture as well.

‟It looks rather…Uncomfortable,” Wei Wuxian mumbled as Jiang Cheng tried to close the book and fast.

‟How should I know? I’ve never tried this with anyone,” Nie Huaisang stated right before they entered the Lanshi.

If Jiang Cheng had a strange expression on his face, it was Wei Wuxian whom Lan Qiren began to yell at on sight.

♬♩♪♩

As soon as the sun began to set, Wei Wuxian felt anxious. Restless.

Which was absolutely ridiculous, because he was never nervous in general.

And yet, he was so nervous right now, that he almost fell down from his own bed, almost dropping the jar of wine he had been drinking to give himself some courage, when Lan Wangji silently knocked at his door and he entered  his room barely a few seconds later.

‟You drank,” was all he said as a way of greeting as he closed the door behind himself.

He looked as proper and handsome as ever, but he seemed to be wearing even more layers of clothes tonight and with Bichen on his back, he seemed to be going night-hunting in cold weather instead of coming in Wei Wuxian’s room to get undressed and to claim his virginity.

‟It helps with the stress,” Wei Wuxian said lightly as he felt his heart rate pick up. ‟Not that I feel anxious of getting the first pounding of my life hahahaha.”

‟Wei Ying, we don’t need to do anything if this is frightening you,” Lan Wangji mumbled as he himself took a few steps back toward the door.

‟This will be better if you are the one doing it than Jin Zixing,” Wei Wuxian sighed,before he tried to look somewhat seductive.

Which wasn’t very efficient, since his room looked just like him: a complete mess, with clothes thrown out everywhere, peanuts laying on the floor and porn books scattered here and there.

‟We have fifteen more minutes before the curfew,” Lan Wangji answered and this stressed Wei Wuxian even more.

‟I guess we should take our clothes off then,” he said, trying to sound confident, but his voice shaking slightly instead.

Lan Wangji blinked at him at least three times, before Wei Wuxian began to untie his sash.

As he took his clothes off, letting them fall on the floor around him, Wei Wuxian felt even more anxious; which was absolutely ridiculous, since he had been strolling around Lotus Pier naked for years with Jiang Cheng and the other Jiang disciples.

Chest bared by now, he decided to keep his pants on as he crossed his arms over his chest, trying to hide his nipples from Lan Wangji’s gaze.

He looked at his boots for a while still, before he risked a glance in Lan Wangji’s direction.

The latter had slightly opened his inner robe and what Wei Wuxian could see so far took his breath away.

Lan Wangji’s skin looked flawless.

Pale and soft to the touch, but not in any feminine kind of way.

And he was muscled too.

Wei Wuxian forgot to be anxious for a moment as all his brain could think about at this exact moment was that he would love to lick those abs. Slowly.

He licked his lips and took a step forward, just as Lan Wangji rapidly closed his robes.

‟It will be 9.00 pm soon,” he said, before he turned around and he left the room so hastily, Wei Wuxian wasn’t sure if he hadn’t dreamed what had just happened between them.