Slow Burn

‟So?” Nie Huaisang asked eagerly the next day, looking more curious than ever as he hastily pushed a bowl of rice toward his best friend.

Jiang Cheng, on the other hand, looked absolutely done. He was the one who was sitting on the comfiest chair today.

Too bad for his shixiong if the latter was a pervert!

Let him and his sore ass suffer in silence.

"We kissed,″ Wei Wuxian gushed after a beat and Jiang Cheng had never felt the urge to murder him as strongly as of now.

‟Disgusting!” He groaned as Wei Wuxian stuffed his face with the bland rice, before he dreamily glanced in Lan Wangji’s direction.

‟Wanyin-xiong, maybe if you found someone to kiss too, like your siblings are doing now, you would feel better?″ Nie Huaisang suggested and Jiang Cheng had never felt more offended in his entire life.

He scoffed. "A-jie isn’t kissing anyone.″

"Or is she?″ Nie Huaisang replied mysteriously as he rolled his eyes and all Jiang Cheng could do was to stare at him.

What was that even supposed to mean?

                                    ♬♩♪♩

The three nights that followed their first kiss, Lan Wangji snuck back inside Wei Wuxian’s room.

By now, Wei Wuxian was certain that there wasn’t anything more enjoyable in this life than kissing Lan Wangji.

Until he discovered the thrill of feeling Lan Wangji’s hardened dick against his thigh, that was.

Which was so much better, it absolutely overwhelmed his brain and prompted him to be bolder.

One particular evening, he was even bold enough to venture his hand inside Lan Wangji’s pants and to wrap his hand around his erection, and he almost died on the spot when the latter did just the same to him and they brought each other to completion by jerking each other off and kissing.

The only bad thing about this was that they lasted about 2 seconds, but hey, practice made perfect, right?

That night, Lan Wangji had left more than an hour after the curfew and Wei Wuxian had been so turned on still, that he had masturbated with his hand still sticky with both of their releases.

No shame. Only lust.

Nie Huaisang had given him a knowing look the next day and he had seemed somewhat pleased when he had asked him a rapid series of questions that ranged from “What will you do next? (More making out) and “How big is he?” (So so big)”.

Jiang Cheng was horrified and looked enraged during their whole conversation and he even tried to be rude toward Lan Wangji in class later, but the latter had remained as impassive as ever; clearly unimpressed.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji's nightly meetings continued for another week, before the two of them were tempted to take their making out to the next step.

The fact that Lan Wangji had gone to Lanling with his older brother, Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang and had met Jin Zixing in person while being there, had been a good incentive too.

After his return, late during a moonless night, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were lying face to face and not wearing much as they kissed leisurely, when Lan Wangji's hand ventured lower and lower on Wei Wuxian’s generous ass.

‟Let’s do this now, ” Wei Wuxian breathed instantly, absolutely blinded by desire and Lan Wangji froze for a minute, before he let out a strangled sound.

‟I’m sorry Lan Zhan, I don’t want you to feel pressured or anything,” Wei Wuxian quickly apologized, somewhat breathless.

"Not pressured, ″ Lan Wangji said, before he buried his face in Wei Wuxian’s neck.

How could he tell him that he was worried that after he had finally claimed his virginity, they wouldn’t need to meet every night anymore?

That he was worried that they would get back to just being friends?

In fact, he wasn't even sure that they were friends to begin with...

Wei Wuxian chuckled as Lan Wangji continued to nuzzle his throat. "Maybe it would be best if we waited a little? What if I ended up pregnant?″

"I would take responsibility,″ Lan Wangji replied slowly, his face still hidden in the crook of Wei Wuxian’s neck.

And Wei Wuxian really really liked that idea.

He delicately grabbed Lan Wangji’s head and pulled him up so the two of them could kiss.

And kissing, they did.

It was all tongue and groping hands, tenderness and warmth.

In fact, they were so entranced by each other, that they missed the timid knock on Wei Wuxian’s door a few minutes later.

The knock was followed by a soft ‟A-Xian?” and if Wei Wuxian’s brain had been still somewhat functional at that point, he might have recognized his shijie’s voice.

But he didn’t and the door creaked open.

‟A-Xian, I know I’ve- A-XIAN?” Jiang Yanli exclaimed, shocked and absolutely not expecting the scene in front of her.