Don't mess with shijie

"Second Young Master Lan,″ Jiang Yanli said as soon as she closed the door behind herself, not even needing to rise her voice to sound menacing. ‟What are your hands doing inside my little brother’s pants?”

Lan Wangji’s ears instantly turned scarlet as Wei Wuxian felt like dying.

Of all the people who could have walked in on them, why did it need to be his shijie?

This was by far the worse thing that could have ever happened to him.

‟Shijie! Shijie!” Wei Wuxian kept repeating, more horrified by the second as he finally managed to pull the covers up to his chin and Lan Wangji rolled off the bed.

“A-Xian, please calm down, ”Jiang Yanli stated softly as she crossed her arms over her chest, before she turned her gaze toward Lan Wangji. ‟Second Young Master Lan, I am disappointed in you,” she announced calmly.

And yet, to Lan Wangji, this was comparable to the worst of punishments.

‟My apologies for my inappropriate behavior, Lady Jiang,” he promptly said, before he bowed low, looking miraculously proper even though he had his dick out and his hands on Wei Wuxian’s naked ass barely a minute ago.

“Shijie,  please don’t blame Lan Zhan for this. This was all my fault. Lan Zhan only wished to help me so I wouldn’t need to marry Jin Zixing next spring,” Wei Wuxian whined. ‟Xian-Xian really don’t want to do that,” he pouted, close to tears.

‟A-Xian, why didn’t you come and see me earlier so I could help you fix this? I already suspected that you had feelings for Second Young Master Lan, as your good friend Nie Huaisang has already pointed out multiple times already,” she said, sounding somewhat disappointed and all Wei Wuxian could do was to gasp and stare at her in silence. ‟Now, I will hastily send a message to Mother and Father and I will tell them at once that you are already engaged to Second Young Master Lan,” she continued as Lan Wangji might have stopped breathing.

Wei Ying had feelings for him?

Oh. Oh!

Xichen had been right all along…

‟And now, until your engagement has officially been announced and your arranged marriage to Jin Zixing annulled, A-Xian, I want you, Second Young Master Lan, to stop compromising my little brother’s chastity, ” she said as she gave Lan Wangji one last look, a sweet smile on her lips, before she left the room.

‟There truly is nothing my shijie can’t do,” Wei Wuxian announced in awe, cheeks red, as he looked at the closed door for a few more minutes. ‟Do you really want to marry me, Lan Zhan?”

‟Mn. If Wei Ying wants,” Lan Wangji replied, mouth dry and ears feeling even more warm than earlier.

‟Oh, Wei Ying wants it. Wei Ying really wants it,” Wei Wuxian said happily, before he pressed a kiss on Lan Wangji’s lips.

A chaste kiss.

Because he listened to his Shijie. Always.

♬♩♪♩ 3 months later ♩♪♩♬

‟Did you see that Wei Wuxian?” A Nie disciple asked a Yao disciple at this year’s discussion conference.

‟How could I not? It would be hard not to. He is so shameless,” the Yao disciple said as he gestured with his chin in front of them.

A few meters away from the two disciples, Wei Wuxian was straddling Lan Wangji’s lap, the latter looking very handsome in his red round-collar robe, as the two were kissing rather inappropriately for a courting couple.

It looked wet and messy and the Nie disciple rapidly averted his eyes.

Looking at rocks was much better.

So much better.

‟I’ve heard that they are supposed to marry in the spring and that Lady Jiang had something to do about it,” the Nie disciple continued as he nodded in his Sect Leader’s direction; Nie Mingjue looking formidable with Zewu-jun on his arm.

‟She did. As soon as she announced that she was going to marry into the Wen family, the Jiangs were ready to accept anything,” the Nie disciple continued.

‟Yeah, and the fact that the Jiang heir is now engaged to Second Young Master Nie probably helped too,” the Yao disciple said thoughtfully.

‟At least, the Chief Cultivator has calmed down now that Jiang Yanli is cooking for him. Apparently a war might have been declared soon if that hadn’t been the case,” the Yao disciple added conversationally.

‟Is her soup that good?” the Nie disciple asked, doubtful.

‟I don’t doubt it,” the Yao disciple confirmed a few seconds later. ‟I really don’t.”

Notes:
And that's it for this story :)

Thank you for reading!❤