Housemates

I opened my eyes and Rita sat smiling back at me.

"I'll need to head, but they will be up and about soon. Just remember what I said, and who to watch out for." She whispers, then gets up to leave.

I feel.. Incredibly unsafe. 

Great.

I rested my head against the back of the chair.

This is gonna be rough.

I suddenly felt a weight land on my lap.

I opened my eyes to a calico cat, making biscuits on the material of my dress.

I knew this wasn't just any cat, though.

Jimin.

I smiled at him. 

I stroked his back and he purred back at me. 

"Nice to meet you, Jimin. I'm Y/N." 

He chirped at me, and rolled into a ball.

I sat smiling at him, then he jumped off my lap

I felt my body be pulled up off the sofa, and as I moved, he ran under my legs. I was soon pushed back to sit down again, but landed on someone's lap instead of the seat cushion.

I felt intrusive hands wrap around me, and a face nuzzle into my neck.

"You smell nice." He spoke softly.

"Thank you, Jimin." I matched his tone, feeling flustered at the touch of a man so suddenly.

He placed his hands on my back and pushed me to my feet gently.

I turned to look at him and he smiled softly at me.

He had a look of innocent mischief.

"Have you ever been possessed?" He questions me casually, as if he is asking if I've tried a golden delicious apple.

"Uh.. Not that I'm aware of.." I awkwardly giggle, and Jimin just stares at me directly in my eyes.

I felt myself pull towards him, until a pair of hands pulls me away to snap me out of the enchantment.