The Others

I woke up to light pouring into the room.

Shit, I forgot to close my curtains.

I heard some clattering of crockery downstairs, so it must be time to get up anyway. I pulled my covers back and then climbed out of bed, only to fall onto the floor pretty hard.

What the?

My legs?

Why can't I move them?

I sat up and put my hands on them.

Oh.. They feel weird.. Like they are tied together, but they're not?

I thought about making them move again, but nothing happened.

Hang on a minute.. Was this Yoongi? Did he put a fucking spell on me?!

I felt anger bubbling as I thought about how he was last night. How he made me feel. What an arsehole. He did it on purpose.

The rage built up, and I thought about confronting him, then suddenly I got to my feet.

Did I.. Just break his spell?

I huffed and then quickly got dressed, and ran out of my room.

I practically flew downstairs, seeking my target, and as I spotted him, I pulled him towards me with force.

He bit his lip at my rage induced power, and as I held him by his shirt, I looked around the room.

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin were watching with their jaws to the floor.

I looked back at Yoongi and he was smiling back at me like a smug prick.

"If you put one more spell on me, I will kill you." I hissed at him, and he let out an airy chuckle.

He placed his hands on mine and I instantly let go of him, then looked at him, confused with what was happening.

"Y/N. Don't ever let rage control you. I'm glad you worked out how to unbind your legs, though." He smiled softly at me, then flattened the creases in his shirt.

I turned to look at Hoseok, and he took my hand, guiding me to my seat at the table.

Yoongi took his seat opposite, and maintained eye contact with me.

Namjoon then walked into the room, and then took his seat next to me.

"What did I miss?" He chuckles, sensing the tension in the room.

Yoongi just smirked back at me as he brought his cup to his lips, and I glanced at Namjoon with uncertainty.

"Don't push her, Yoongi. She needs to learn how to do things herself." He scolds him, and I smile smugly back at Yoongi for getting a telling off.

"Is the Water Spirit a Warden as well?" I questioned suddenly, gaining looks of concern from everyone for asking about it.

"Uh.. He's what we call a Rogue. Technically, yes. He's a Warden, but he just has too much evil in him to be given that title." Namjoon advises, and I nod in understanding.

"What about the Forest Fae?" I ask again out of curiosity.

Namjoon sighs and glances at Hoseok.

"The Forest Fae is also a Warden, but he doesn't want to confine himself to this estate. The forest is his home, and he is very much hands off when it comes to being a Warden. Our door is open for him though, but he just chooses not to associate with us directly." Hoseok explains.