Two Fangs, Four Fangs, Six Fangs

"I thought I could smell a snake." A deep voice toned in the alley way, causing the man to snap his head in the direction of it.

Namjoon.

"Fancy seeing you here

When I heard the rumours you returned, I didn't believe them. I now regret to know they were true." Namjoon sighed, but had a clear antagonising tone in his voice.

"Aw, well I'm flattered that you still have hatred for me, Joonie." The man matched his provocative tone, and I just stood there watching, still dazed from the orgasm I just had. 

"Oh, two against one?" He sang, and I watched the confusion wash over Namjoons face.

Snake eye had then took hold of me, almost like he was just unphased with the nearby threats.

"I have this under control.." I heard Namjoon then speak, and suddenly we were surrounded by crows.

Another man appeared, who carried a similar vibe to Namjoon, and as he walked closer, Snake eye hisses at him.

"You know your serpent blood is potent, but not as much as your venom." The man bears teeth as well, and Snake eye appeared more nervous than before. Maybe he has reason to be?

"I was just having some fun.." He snickers, but as Namjoon and the other man step closer, Snake eye makes a grab for me.

" He snickers, but as Namjoon and the other man step closer, Snake eye makes a grab for me

"I can hurt her." He hisses at them, and while the unknown man continues to close in on us, Namjoon hesitates.

He sinks his fangs in me again, but it feels different this time. It was agony. He was hurting me, and I couldn't help but let out a muffled cry against his hand.

Namjoon rushes over and rips him off me in a rage.

I felt my body trying to fight whatever poison now filled my veins, but it was a lot stronger than before. I felt numb, and my vision was like a kaleidoscope.

Am I going to die?

My veins began turning black, and I held my arms out in front of me, frozen with fear that my body is just going to shut down on me.