Happening

I woke up feeling the effects of last night all too well.

What a fucking idiot I was.

I want to take a walk today, get out the house for a bit, and maybe avoid getting into more trouble.

Maybe Jung Kook will want to come? Rita said he likes doing things like that.

We sat down for breakfast, and I just felt so awkward. 

No one was really talking, and I couldn't help but feel it was because of me.

I finished eating and looked around the room, and thought now would be a good time to ask Jung Kook about going out..

"Ohh, Jung Kook! I wanted to ask you something."

He looked over at me and cocked his head to the side

"Uh.. Did you want to go for a walk with me today?" I nervously asked him, realising that asking him so openly in front of everyone was probably not the best way.

He looked around the table at the others and they said nothing. 

There was not even the slightest hint that he would accept my offer.

He then got up from the table, and glanced back at me.

"You don't have to, I just thought it would be nice to hang out

"You don't have to, I just thought it would be nice to hang out." I grimaced at him, hopefully diffusing the awkwardness and not make it so he feels obliged to accept.

He lets out a small hum and nods, then moves off and walks out the room.

I look to Namjoon quirking my brow and he smiles at me.

"That's a yes." He smirks, and I felt myself blush from not understanding his nuances.

I get up from the table and then headed to my room to get changed.

As I came down again, Jung Kook is sat waiting for me with his jacket in hand.

I go to the doorway to slip my boots on, and he gets up as well, stopping opposite me in the small space of the porch.