Chapter 12

With Saphira calming down, she kept her arms tightly wrapped around Bonnie's body, even if her arms did not completely reach the full way around Bonnie. That did not bother Saphira one bit, as she really did just want the hug. It really has been ten years since the last time Saphira had been hugged. Ten years. It was really insane to think about. But as she got used to it, it felt strange to be hugged, but she definitely needed it. And Bonnie knew it. She just did not know what was going to happen from now on.

After a further five minutes, Saphira felt like she could pull away from the hug. She shifted her arms to pull out of the hug, though she was startled when Bonnie gently walked her back and lowered her into the chair, making her nervous for a short moment. Once she was seated, her arms slip from Bonnie and he leaned back, and she looked at him with a sniffle, not knowing what to say or feel at the moment, other than hitting the reboot button once she heard the alert sound again.

Bonnie hummed softly before he turned away and walked out of the office without a word, making Saphira frown a little and she guessed he felt he had done his job. But he did not walk by the window, as she actually heard him walking into the staffroom. She was definitely very surprised by this, and she did not know what he was doing, and she flinched when she heard him walking out of the staffroom.

When he entered the office, Saphira saw a box of tissues. That made her realize that her nose was running, and she felt embarrassed. "Oh, I-I am sorry..."

Bonnie was surprised by the apology as he placed the box on the desk, and she quickly grabbed it to grab out a tissue. "Why are you saying sorry?" Saphira pointed at her nose before she blew her nose into the tissue. "Oh, I see." He let out a light chuckle. "I have had a lot worse with snotty kids than you, Saphira. I can see you still care about keeping us clean." She smiled at him briefly before looking away and sniffling. "Some things never change."

Saphira flinched again as Bonnie walked by her towards the bathroom to rinse a cloth. She was surprised that he was actually doing this. It felt like she was being treated like a child, but she also did not feel like she had the energy to stop him. She threw her tissue into the bin before grabbing another one, knowing she would need it. She looked at the computer to check through the cameras to see if the animatronics were still eating the bodies of the teenagers. Though when she looked through the right camera, she only saw a puddle of blood, as the bodies have been moved.

Seems like they had a specific spot to eat their meals...

Just as she was thinking that, Golden Bonnie, Freddy and Chica walk into view with cleaning items and they seemed to be talking to each other. Saphira did not know what they were talking about, but she was interested to see that they were going to clean up the mess they had made. Even so, she clicked away to check the principal's office, and Springtrap was not there. She did not know where he was, and she was about to look through them.

"You probably won't find him on the cameras." Saphira jumped and turned when Bonnie spoke, startled as she had not heard him walk over to her. "Sorry...I didn't mean to startle you." He walked closer, holding the damp cloth in his hand and dropped down to one knee. "Let me help you feel a bit better."

Saphira tensed and grimaced as Bonnie gently wiped the cold, damp cloth over her face as he wiped the tears and sweat from her face. Even though the cloth was cold, it made her feel a lot better. He wiped her eyes to clear them up as best as he could, and Saphira could not help but giggle a little, because the cloth tickled the skin lightly, even though she did not expect it to. But also, that Bonnie was even doing this.

"That is music to my ears." Bonnie finish wiping her face and lowered his hand, smiling at her, and she was smiling back at him. "And that is a much better expression. It has been a long time since I've seen your smile, and I am very glad that you took on this job...even though it...it has some questions that I am sure you want answers to."