Chapter 4

After she arrived back at the house, Saphira was relieved to see that her parents and sister were not back home yet. She guessed they were still at the aquarium. She didn't think much of it, but she knew she would have enjoyed spending time with her parents if she was able to go as well. But her relationship with them was strained, and she probably won't contact them again when she leaves, so she certainly preferred staying at home by herself. She made her way up to her room where she walked into the bathroom to just was her hands. It seemed to be the only way to calm herself down for the time being, and to also think about the interview she just had.

The scrubbing of her hands was helping her with remaining calm and collected as she gathered her thoughts. She still could not believe she was accepted to work there. It has been ten years since she stepped foot into that restaurant, and she saw the changes that were made to it. And while she has yet to see the entire restaurant again, she still got to see Fredbear for the first time in ten years. She was actually very excited to go back tonight. She would be able to see the animatronics, and it would feel a bit like some closure to her.

She was thinking about the new animatronics she has yet to meet too. She never got to meet the phantom animatronics, and now there were new animatronics on their way, she could not help but feel excited. It did feel like she was going back home because of it, and she could not wait to go back, but she was also very anxious. She had no idea what it was going to be like when she started tonight. She knew she should expect the occasional trespasser in the building, but she had considered trying to figure out how to turn the animatronics on. She knew they were not connected to battery packs, since they could roam freely. But she did not know if they ever recharged.

No matter, if she knew how to turn them on, she might get to enjoy their company all to herself. And that seemed like a very fun idea. She did not know if she would be in trouble for that though. Especially given that the animatronics were expensive, and she was certain that they should be turned off at night to give their systems a break. Regardless, Saphira still thought that the idea was fun. She did know there was a button near the stage of the main dining room that could be hit and activate a party from Freddy, Bonnie and Chica. She didn't know if the button was still there though.

She washed her hands for about an hour before she stopped and decided to take a nap so she would not be severely tired tonight. She knew she was going to have to get used to a new sleeping pattern, and that was completely fine with her. She just hoped her parents do not get back too soon, because she did not want to be rudely awoken again by her mother, demanding to know why she was asleep and not looking for work.

She got changed out of the interview clothes she had on and go back into her pyjamas. She carefully removed her necklace and held the pendent in her hands, smiling at it. She intended to wear it to the pizzeria tonight. She knew that the animatronics wouldn't recognize it, given it has been so long. But she would still certainly make a mention of it. Though only to Springtrap, since he was the only one she had showed the pendent to. But for now, she put the necklace away and climbed into bed to take a nap.

And she would nap until it was just after five-thirty. She woke up slowly and looked at her phone to check the time. Just as she realized what time it was, Saphira flew out of bed to take a shower to freshen up for the night. She didn't have a lot of time to get herself ready and inform her family about her new job, but she would need to do it before she would drive to the restaurant. And she was dreading that conversation.

She made sure her hair was washed before she would get out of the shower to use her hairdryer to dry her hair. Once that was done, she thought about what to wear on the way to the restaurant. It was going to be a cool night, so she decided to wear the same jeans she had worn earlier, with a blue, long sleeve blouse and she would put on a jacket before she would leave. But she now had to drop the news. And that would be when she would get herself dinner.