Chapter 1

Hi Readers! Sooo sorry that I am rewriting this story a third time. It's a bit of time for me to realize that the story I was writing was too long, and not flowing we well. So I'm refreshing it again.

But be aware there will be some changes in the story to help it flow better. Do not worry, the main ideas will remain, and I know people will fall in love with this story again. At least, I hope so. I hope everyone will enjoy it.

For all those who are new to this story, Springtrap will not have a corpse inside him. This story is not canon to the games or books, and the characters are only similar to the ones in the games. This will be further explained in the story.

Animatronics who will not be present: Balloon Boy, Puppet, all Sister Location animatronics and beyond, book animatronics.

Golden Bonnie fron FNAF World will be present and a couple fan made animatronics to go with the story.

Warnings for this story: death, flesh eating, horror, torture, blood, trauma, sex scenes, graphic birth, physical afflictions, gore, course language and other trigger warnings throughout this story. Please enjoy this rewrite of an old, yet well loved story.

10 Years Ago...

At the age of seven, a young girl was very happy to be at the Fazbear Horror and Pizzeria Restaurant, as she came here almost every day. She remembered the old pizzeria, Fazbear's Family Diner, from when she was much younger. She vaguely remembers being there when she was two, but her parents brought her to the old pizzeria for her first birthday. And, according to her parents, she took an extreme liking to Fredbear. And they would start a monthly tradition of visiting the diner.

When she turned two, it became a weekly visit, and the girl would get so excited. She began to get toys, t-shirts and such from the diner, and she would constantly draw Fredbear and herself playing. She never had an ounce of fear of the animatronic bear, and she would run up to him like an old friend. Kids were allowed to interact with the animatronics, but they were big, heavy and could easily hurt a toddler.

Then a few months before she turned three, Fazbear's Family Diner was closed, due to the original owner dying in a car accident, before a friend of his bought the business and opened a new restaurant. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place, with a new cast of animatronics. The new animatronics got their own stage, and there were so many new things in this building. It was a small building at the time too. Luckily, Fredbear was kept, and he had his own dining room.

And on her third birthday, the girl was able to have Bonnie be a part of her private party. And her parents were shocked when the toddler shoved cake into the mouth of the animatronic, though it was a very innocent act of the girl when she was that young. Luckily, they never got in trouble, and she began coming every day. And when her brother was born, he would be brought to the restaurant once a week after he turned six months.

But now the girl was seven, and the restaurant has expanded, with new Toy versions of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy, along with two new animatronics, Golden Bonnie and Mangle, which was a strange animatronic. And there was now a section that has been built to look a bit like a rundown school. With a new animatronic that the girl met two years ago. And he was supposed go be scary, but she never was scared.

"Springtrap!" The girl shouted excitedly, running through the familiar hallway towards the Haunted Classroom. It was almost always empty, because people were too afraid to go there. But the girl liked it. She pushed open a door and giggled loudly. "Springy! Are you in the principal's office again?! No one ever finds you there!"