Chapter 19 - Holy Fucking Shit!

First step. Gripping the railing for dear life I stumbled the small piece of metal pooled against my chest pushing me upright again. I'm so tired, my eyes felt like lead dragging me back under again. I fell forward no longer having the strength to catch myself. The drugs helped dull the pain as my body slammed against the sharp corners of the stairs.
"Fuckk!" Eh! A long moan of pain echoed off the walls as I hit the floor at the bottom rolling out onto the floor. Thick metallic blood flooded my mouth, coating my lips in a slick warmth. Something warm slid down my forehead into my eye. My body screamed in protest as I stumbled clawing at the wall for support reaching out. I weakly pulled the metal around me to me, wrapping it around my body like armor. The familiar coolness of the metal gave me strength to stumble through the door. Dim light lit the empty hallway thank fuck no one was around.

Where the fuck even am I? What happened to Tiff?

I don't know what made me feel worse, the hole in my chest, the blood loss, the dizziness of the drugs, or the more than possible concussion I had from slamming my head into the floor.

My stomach heaved, threatening to upchuck what little contents remained in my stomach. Anxiety made my heart beat loudly in my ears like drums beating in the hallway echoing back to me. Long hallways triggered terrible memories of being dragged through them leaving streaks of blood on the floor as the guards carried me back to my cell after hours of experimentation. They injected serum after serum, setting my veins on fire. I had shaken in the restraints screaming until I went hoarse and my conscious threatened to abandon me. Only then would they inject me with things to keep me awake ensuring the torture lasted longer then my body could possibly withstand meant break me apart slowly.

It worked. They had broken me, mind and body turned me into a monster killing whoever they placed in front of me.

Fuck! I bent over stomach acid burning my throat as a throwing up bile onto the carpeted floor. A moan of pain echoed down the hall, my chest throbbing as my body heaved. Shit! Fuck that fucking hurt!

"You shouldn't be out of bed!" I spun around at the sudden voice causing another wave of nausea to cloud my vision. The blurry figure stood in the doorway behind me blocking off the exit back to the stairwell. I tried to pull the metal tighter around myself but I was weak and my control was slipping.

"Stay back!" I stumbled away leaning on the wall for support as my vision slowly cleared. Oh shit! The Winter fucking Soldier was blocking my exit!

*Don't Forget To Drop A Comment* 

*The first few chapters were originally updated the main storyline is the same but the wording is a little different.*