Day One

Rebecca

Rebecca

I'm Rebecca Brown and I'm the receptionist for dundler mifflin paper company. My best friend is Pam beesley and she works in sales with Jim halpert. Pam and Jim get along very well, their always pulling pranks on Dwight schurute. The sad part is Dwight doesn't even see it coming. You would think that he would be expecting something to happen every day but he doesn't.

Rebecca's POV

"Rebecca could you come see me in my office for a minute."

I walked into his office and sat down on the couch waiting for Michael to say something.

"I have a surprise for you that you're going to like."

"What is it?"

"Your fiancé Ryan Howard, is starting here as a temp today. So you'll get to be at work with him more often instead of him coming in to visit you. So he'll get to work here with you and you can get him to help plan that wedding."

"Are you serious?"

"I am serious and you'll get to work along side Ryan from now on."

Rebecca

Oh my god, I can't believe it. My fiancé Ryan is getting to come work with me everyday. I'm so excited that I can't stop smiling. I just can't wait to start working with him. This is the best day ever. I have never been more excited about work than I am right now. I think this is the first time I've been excited about coming into work everyday. I mean normally I would wake up and get ready for work while Ryan makes me breakfast and lunch to take with me. Sometimes I forget my lunch on purpose because because it gives Ryan an excuse to come and see me at work. Sometimes when I forget my lunch Ryan will come and stay and have lunch with on my lunch break. Now I have to remember to take my lunch with me because Ryan will be working here now too.

Rebecca's POV

"Pam, you'll never guess what Michael just told me."

"You're awfully excited. What did he tell you?"

"My fiancé Ryan got hired as a temp and is going to start working here with me everyday. Although I kinda feel bad for Ryan because I know that Michael will turn him into his personal assistant."

"That's so exciting, I can finally meet Ryan in person and not over video chat."

"Well when he gets here I'll introduce y0u too him. Pam he's so sweet, you're going to love him. I just hope that Kelly doesn't try to ask one of us to set her up with Ryan. If she does then it's probably going to be world war three. But I'll just tell her that he's my fiancé and she'll have to get over it whether she likes it or not. I mean I'm always wearing my engagement ring to work so it shouldn't be a problem. Also I plan to give him a big kiss on the lips when he walks in here today."