Health Care

Rebecca's POV

Rebecca's POV

*Smut Warning*

I'm in the bathroom trying to get ready for work when Ryan walked and wrapped his arms around me. I was trying to focus on putting on my makeup but Ryan started to kiss my neck. Ryan's hand went under my skirt and pulled my panties down a little bit. I knew where this was going and he was going to make us late for work. Ryan carefully slipped two fingers inside me and starts pump them in and out very quickly.

"Ryan. You're going to make us late for work."

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing. I'll make this quick, so we're not late. Now don't focus on what I'm doing, just finish getting ready. Be a good girl and let me do this for you while you get ready."

I was desperately trying not mess up my makeup but it was hard to concentrate when Ryan was fingering me two weeks from Sunday. I dropped my lipstick when Ryan got on his knees and started to eat me out. He was making it really hard to focus on getting ready when he's doing things like that to me. I'm lucky that I wasn't holding my curling iron or I would have burned myself.

I definitely couldn't focus now and Ryan knew it. He knew what he was doing when he walked in here. Cheeky bastard is going to make us late for work today.

"Ryan we're going to be late for work. We have to leave in fifteen minutes and I'm still trying to get ready."

Ryan stood back up and pushed his fingers back inside me.

"Trust me I can get the job done in five minutes. That's all I need is five minutes."

He picked me up and set me down on the counter. I watched as he unbuckled he pants and slid them and his underwear down his legs.

"You took your birth control pill this morning right?"

"Yeah."

"Perfect."

He pulled me to the edge of the counter and slid inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall off the counter. I crashed my lips onto his and let his tongue explore my mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair while he had his hands on my legs holding me up so I wouldn't fall. He moved his lips from mine down to my neck. I just hope that he doesn't leave any marks on me.

I know for a fact that we're going to be late for work, but Ryan was giving us a damn good reason to be late.

"Ryan, we're going to be late for work."

"No we won't, trust me I'll get us to work on time."

Ryan was desperately trying to get us off before we head into work today.