The Dundies

Ryan's POV

Ryan's POV

I walked over to Becca's desk and whispered in her ear for her to stand up. I sat down on her chair and unbuckled my pants and pulled out my cock. I quickly moved her panties to the side and had her sit on my cock. I made sure they her back was to my chest and I wrapped my arms around her holding her close to me. I knew that she was finding it hard to concentrate on her work while I was buried inside her.

Michael is having her go through hours of footage from past Dundies to find highlights. I was watching them with her trying not to laugh at how stupid Michael is in these videos.

I whispered into Becca's ear not to make a sound or move. Jim was in Michaels office helping out with stuff. I think Michael is trying to come up with different awards for the dundies this year. Every year Becca always comes home with some award that ends up in the trash can. Becca never keeps them she always ends up throwing it away when she gets home.

I couldn't help but laugh when Pam sent Becca a dm that said 'be careful and don't get caught.'

I personally have never been to the dundies, so this will be my first year going. I also excited to see what award Michael tries to give Becca this year. I plan on trying to find ways to not get caught trying to use my fingers on Becca at the restaurant. Knowing me I'm probably going to get both me and Becca banned from the restaurant for life.

Becca sent Pam a dm back saying 'blame the cheeky bastard.' I immediate knew Becca was referring to me when sent that to Pam. I swear Pam and Becca make me laugh when they send each other private messages. I know that they're always talking about me because Becca refers to me as the 'cheeky bastard'

"Pam come here I have a suggestion for an award that Michael should make."

"Okay, what is it?"

Becca wrote something down on a piece of paper and handed it to Pam who was trying so hard not laugh. Pam walked over to Michaels office and handed him the suggestion for the award. All I heard come out of that office is a historical laugh and a loud thud on the floor. Lord only knows what Becca wrote down on that paper that made Michael loose his shit.

"Oh my god! Where did Rebecca come up with that?!"

A few seconds later Jim poked his head out of Michaels office.

"Becca I think you broke Michael."

"Best award ever!"

"I wonder if he'll be able to keep a straight face at the dundies."

"I don't think he will babe."