Office Olympics

Ryan's POV

Ryan's POV

"Pam!"

"What?"

"Jim is dead!"

I walked behind Becca's desk and whispered for her to stand up. I sat down on her chair and unbuckled my pants and pulled out my cock. I reached under Becca's dress and pulled her panties off and put them in my pocket. I pulled Becca down on my cock and had her back against my chest. I put my arms around Becca holding her close to me. Becca has gotten pretty good at ignoring the fact that I'm buried inside her. This has gotten to be a regular thing for me and Becca.

It went from hooking up in the bathroom to having my cock buried inside Becca while we sit behind her desk.

"Hey Ryan, Becca."

"What's up?"

"Do you have any games that you guys play?"

Becca wrote something down on a piece of paper and handed it to Jim. His eyes went wide and i immediately knew what she wrote on that paper.

"Never mind. Just don't get caught."

Watching Jim's eyes look like they were about to pop out of his skull was hilarious to see. I don't think I've ever seen that reaction from him before. That face was priceless.

"Pam let me see your scissors."

"Why?"

"So I can gouge my eyes out."

"It's nothing new Jim they do that all the time."

I wanted to laugh as I saw Jim's eyes look like they were about to pop out of his skull. That was all the entertainment that I needed to see.

"Pam send me that picture. I want to make it my new wallpaper on my computer."

I could tell that Becca was finding it hard not to move so I held her tightly against my chest s0 she wouldn't move. Today on our lunch break Becca and I are going down to the courthouse to get married. We just don't want any one to know about our plan. Yesterday Becca and I went out and picked out our wedding bands. The ones that Becca pointed out to me at the store yesterday were perfect for us. Becca and I both used our money combined to get them. We're just waiting for everyone to be to distracted that they won't notice that we're gone.

The plan is to act normal and then when everyone isn't looking we're going to go out and get married. We both decided that we don't want a traditional wedding so we made an appointment down at the courthouse to get married today. Pam is the only one who knows that Becca and I are getting married today. We made Pam swear not to tell anyone because we didn't want the whole office following us to get married. We want it to be just us so we decided to keep it a secret. Pam is going to find a way to distract everyone so Becca and I can sneak out and get married without anyone knowing.

Pam came up with the plan for Jim to not be so bored anymore. She told Jim that they should gather everyone in the break one and start what she called the office Olympics. Becca and I waited for everyone to go to the break room so we could run off without anyone knowing that we're gone. It was the perfect plan because everyone will be too busy playing games to even notice that Becca and I left the building.

When everyone was gone in the break room I pulled Becca off my cock and buckled my pants back up. I grabbed Becca's hand and quickly ran with her out to the car. We got in the car and made our way down to the courthouse. When we got there we waited for our turn to get married.

The plan was to get married and then sneak back into the office and sit back down exactly the way we were so it wouldn't look like we were gone. Pam is going to make sure everyone is distracted long enough for them to ask where Becca and I went.

When they called our names it was time. Today was the day that Becca and I secretly got married without the whole office knowing or tying to follow us. Becca and I didn't even write our vows. We wanted to be back at the office before anyone noticed we were gone as soon as possible.

After our small wedding we got back in the car and headed back to the office after Becca changed her last name to Howard. That was the only thing that had changed. Well that and I had a ring on left hand now. All though I doubt anyone will notice it so I see no reason to take it off. I also don't plan on taking it off, like ever.

When we got back to the office we got back behind Becca's desk and I sat down on her chair. Once again while no one was looking I pulled out my cock and pulled Becca back down on it. I wrapped my arms around her close to me with her back against my chest. We sat in the original position that we were in before we left. No one seemed to notice that we were gone for about an hour and a half. They were too busy running around the office playing games to even notice.

"I'm a little offended that no one noticed we were gone."

"Well Pam had to keep them distracted so we could sneak away and get married."

"That was a genius plan that Pam came up with."

Pam walked up to us and I guess she noticed the ring on my finger because she looked like she was finding it hard not to get excited. She looked like she just been given a bunch of sugar.

"I guess you could say Ryan and I found a new game called run away when no one's looking and get married"

"Pam you are now looking at Rebecca Howard. And please for the love of god don't tell anyone that we secretly got married. They will be very mad if they knew that. We just didn't want anyone following us down to the courthouse."

"Fine I won't tell anyone. Sooner or later they're going to notice the wedding ring on your finger Ryan."

"It was definitely worth it Pam. Thanks for keeping them distracted while we gone."

"Hey we're legally married now. We'll tell them we got married on Christmas. Because I have a sexy Santa outfit that I'm dying to use."

"She's not lying I've seen it."

Michael came back in the office looking all grumpy about something and then went into his office it to go put about it. What happened while he was gone I will never know. All I know is that he closed on his new condo. What everyone else doesn't know is that Becca and I secretly ran off and got married and didn't tell them. That's one thing that I'm proud of is sneaking off with Becca and no one even noticed that we were gone.

We plan to tell them at Christmas time so Pam better chill out and tell anyone. It's going to be our Christmas gift to the entire office. Telling them we got married and didn't tell them so they wouldn't follow us. We didn't want the entire office to follow us because one it's our wedding and two it's not their business. They can suck up their pride and accept that we're married. We told our families that we were going to get married today and they accepted it. They knew we didn't want a traditional wedding so they knew it was only a matter of time before we ran down to the courthouse. We didn't run down there we just drove really fast following the speed limit.