Halloween

Rebecca If they ask why I'm not wearing a scary Halloween costume, I'm just going to say 'I am something scary, I'm a pregnant woman

Rebecca
If they ask why I'm not wearing a scary Halloween costume, I'm just going to say 'I am something scary, I'm a pregnant woman.' I figured it might be a good excuse to tell them.

Rebecca's POV

"Not that your costume isn't adorable. But why aren't you something scary? I thought we all agreed to be something scary this year."

"I am something scary. I'm a pregnant woman Angela. What's your excuse?"

"Ignore her. She's in a grumpy mood today. It's like she woke up in attack mode this morning."

"Ryan the last time I checked, you're not the one growing a human inside of you."

"She literally threw a Venus flytrap out the window when we got to work this morning."

"That plant was a demon spawn from hell."

Ryan's POV

I walked behind Becca's desk and whispered in her ear for her to stand up. I very quickly unbuckled my pants and pulled out my cock. I reached under her dress a pulled off her panties and put them in my pocket. I grabbed Becca and pulled her down on me. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over us so no one could see anything. Also it was cold in the office today. That blanket will keep us warm.

I whispered in her ear for her not to move or make a sound.

"You okay babe?"

"Nope I feel nauseous, the morning sickness is starting to take over."

"Crap! Hang on."

I didn't have to move Bryan from the film crew handed Becca a small bag and pulled a hair tie out of his pocket and gave it to me. I pulled her hair back into ponytail and rubbed her back with my hand. Ever since we learned that Becca is pregnant Bryan has been prepared with bags and hair ties.

"Oh, I blame you for getting me pregnant Ryan."

"You won't be blaming me when we get to hold that little bundle of joy. Maybe you should change out of your costume. It might be pressing against your stomach too much."

"Yeah it does feel a little tight on me."

"Okay, let's go get you int0 something more comfortable."

I pulled Becca off me and buckled my pants back up. We walked out to my car and I pulled out a change of clothes that would make her more comfortable. We walked back inside and I lead her to the bathroom so I could help her get changed.