Sexual Harassment

Ryan's POV

Ryan's POV

I walked over t0 Becca's desk to see what she was up to because she giggling like a school girl. She had been giggling for the past hour and a half. I was very curious as to what was so funny.

"Pam what is Becca laughing at?"

"I have no idea. But I think Jim knows because he has a shit eating grin on his face trying not laugh."

Rebecca
Jim sent me a video of Michaels reaction to the suggestion for the award for Ryan. I've been watching Michael fall off his chair for the past hour and a half. I can't stop watching that video, it's that funny. I even put that video on YouTube. I've been reading all the comments that people are posting about it. Those comments are pretty funny to read. One of them said 'her boss literally yeeted himself off the chair.' Another one said 'how did she come up with cheeky bastard for an award?' I just can't stop laughing at these comments. I'll say this, cheeky bastard is an inside joke between me and Pam. I think Jim saw that I posted that video on YouTube and is trying not laugh at the comments.

Jim
It's true Becca posted Michael falling off his chair on YouTube. The comments are freaking hilarious. One of them said 'cheeky bastard is the perfect award. What website do I use to make that award for my husband? It would make the perfect Christmas gift.' I another one said 'I know some people that need the cheeky bastard award. I need the name of website so I can order some for some people I know.' Honestly I don't know what Becca's next suggestion for an award is. I just can't wait to find out what she come up with.

Rebecca's POV

I sent Jim a dm that said 'the next award Ryan should get is; I'm sexy and I know it'. Jim looked at the message trying not to laugh. He was trying so hard to not laugh and it was funny to watch. Jim sent me a dim that said 'you should get  is the don't get caught award.' Not gonna lie that made me laugh a little.

I to busy reading comments off of YouTube and sending dms to Jim to realize that Ryan was right behind me. When I finally noticed him I jumped out of my chair.

"Don't sneak up on me Ryan! I nearly had a heart attack! Don't you know to never sneak up on a girl when she's not paying attention."

I looked over at Jim who was trying not laugh at the fact that Ryan gave me a heart attack.

"Zip it tanto! It wasn't funny."

"You should have been paying more attention Becca."

"Oh hush no one asked you."