Basketball

Rebecca Michael thought it would be a good idea to challenge the warehouse staff to a game of basketball

Rebecca
Michael thought it would be a good idea to challenge the warehouse staff to a game of basketball. I already know this won't end very well and Michael will have a bruised ego by the end of it. I will be the one laughing when Michael looses the game. Ten bucks says that Michael makes me the cheerleader for the game today.

Rebecca's POV

I'm sitting on Ryan's lap in the office at his desk when Michael walked in and asked if Ryan brought a change of clothes for the basketball game. Ryan didn't say anything he just held up a bag as if he was annoyed with Michael already. I don't blame him one bit.

Ryan
Michael can be a bit of a man child sometimes and I find it hard not to laugh. I will admit that Michael annoys me sometimes but I look over at Becca and see that she's laughing because Michael made me do something ridiculous. I was prepared for the basketball game today so I didn't look like a fool playing basketball in my work clothes.

Rebecca's POV

I found a bottle of glue and stared to use it on my hand. Jim walked over and got extra when he saw the glue bottle sitting on my desk. Jim put some glue on his hand and rubbed his hands together.

"Do you like to peel it off and make fake skin out of it Jim?"

"No I just like the way it feels when I peel it off my hands."

"I know. It's oddly satisfying to peel it off when it's dry. It feels weird but at the same time it tickles a little. Ryan has done this before too and it's funny to watch him peel it off because he has shit eating grin on his face the whole time. Sometimes I hear him laugh as he's peening it off and it makes me laugh before he's like a kid when it comes down to glue."

"What does Ryan do when he sees the glue bottle?"

"He gets excited and runs into the kitchen to play with it. I swear I wish I had a video of it. It would make you laugh Jim. It's like Ryan turns into a little kid when he sees the glue bottle. I've learned to hide it from him or he'll just sit around and play with the glue all day long."

"Where do you hide it so he can't find it?"

"I can't tell you that because Ryan may be listening to us right now."

"Just whisper it to me then."

"I hide it under all my bras and panties. Ryan doesn't even like to go around looking through my things so he'll never find it. I use the glue bottle when Ryan is out hanging with some of his friends."