Conflict

Rebecca

Rebecca

I feel like Michael can give Ryan more respect than he is giving him at the moment. I was right Michael turned Ryan into his personal assistant. On Ryan's first day when we got home after work Ryan said that he felt like Michael could have been more professional than he was. Ryan also said that he felt like Michael was acting like a child. I've had time to get used to Michael and the way he acts but Ryan got a bad first impression from Michael. He called Kevin a mental patient and Ryan had this look on his face that said 'am I going to be safe working here.' I'm more concerned that Ryan is going to have stroke one day and I'm going to blame Michael for it. Strokes are no joke and Michael might make a joke out of it. I know that Michael is a fun boss to have but Ryan doesn't know that and probably will go insane around Michael.

Rebecca's POV

I drove into work with Ryan this morning and I don't know what to expect from Michael today. No one knows what to expect from Michael at work when you get there, you have to hope that Michael will be professional. Michael always makes inappropriate jokes around the work place. I don't find them funny at all. I don't know how Michael thinks that it's okay to make those jokes all the time. The jokes that Jim makes on Dwight are funny and always make me laugh. Jim always makes me smile when I'm having a bad day.

Rebecca

It's diversity day and someone is coming in to talk to us about what's appropriate in the work place. In fact this seminar is Michaels fault. He made a joke that no one found funny and was completely out of line. Michael doesn't know how to make appropriate jokes around us. I don't blame corporate for doing this. I think that Michael deserves this as his punishment. I just wish that Michael would act his age and not act like a child.

Rebecca's POV

I'm sitting in the conference room next to Ryan with my head in his shoulder. Ryan has an arm around me holding me
close to him. I can tell you that I was in no mood to deal with Michael acting like a five year old today. I can tell that this is going to be a long day and I didn't sleep well last night.

I was throwing up almost all night long. Ryan was holding my hair back and stayed with me making sure that I was okay. I had gotten food poisoning over the weekend from a seafood restaurant that we went to on Sunday night for dinner. I still don't feel well but I still came into work, Ryan said that I should have stayed at home today.

A few minutes after the seminar started I had ran out of the room and to the bathroom and threw up again. I guess Ryan had followed me into the bathroom because he was holding my hair back for me. I couldn't keep my breakfast down this morning. I wasn't able to eat anything because I didn't feel good and threw up again this morning.