The Fight

Ryan's POV

Ryan's POV

Becca slept naked last night she said that was more comfortable for her and her stomach. I walked into the bathroom with her and started to fill the bathtub with warm water. I quickly stripped out of my clothes that I was wearing last night. I put my clothes in the hamper and walked over to the bathtub and checked the water to see if it was warm enough. We had enough time this morning to take a bath since we woke up early. We did have to leave the house to go to work for three hours so I took advantage of it and filled the bathtub with warm water. I got in the tub first and then helped Becca get in the tub. I pulled her back to my chest and wrapped my arms around her.

After we relaxed in the bathtub for a couple of hours the water started to get cold. I drained the bathtub to get all the water out. I stepped out and then helped Becca out. I dried her off first and then went into the bedroom and grabbed one of the huge fake dicks. I walked back into the bathroom and Becca wasn't even paying attention to what I was doing. She was more focused on getting ready for work than she was focused on me. I lifted the towel that was wrapped around her up just enough for to do what I wanted.

"What are you doing Ryan?"

"Shh. You'll see in a minute. Just focus on getting ready for work. Don't worry about what I'm doing. I can promise that you're going to love it though."

"What are you up to?"

"Shhh. Don't focus on me. Focus on getting ready for work."

I pushed her legs apart with my hands so I could easily do what I wanted to do to her. I took the hair brush out of her hand and put it down on the counter. I bent her over just enough so her stomach would hit the counter. She tried to get up but I gently pushed her back on the counter. She rested her head on her arms so she was more comfortable. Either she was starting to catch on to what I was doing or she had an idea about what I was going to do. I moved her legs even further apart with my feet by sliding her feet with my feet.

I lined up the huge fake dick with her and she let out a small yet loud moan when it touched her. I opened the lips of her lower area apart with my fingers to make this easier and so I wouldn't hurt her. I very carefully and slowly pushed the huge fake dick into her. I was trying to make it last as long as I could while I pushed it into her. She was letting out small yet loud moans as I was doing this. I was being careful to not hurt her.

"Please don't take it out. I really didn't know how much I needed this until just now."

"Shhh. Just enjoy the moment. Don't worry about anything else, just enjoy this moment right now. I just need you to relax so it doesn't hurt you. Can you do that? Can you stay relaxed for me?"