01 | Reserved

~~~~~~~~Anjana~~~~~~~~~

Today I am so happy that I am going to meet Krishnan in person. My Krishnan. Achoo.. he is so handsome. He is not very tall, just 5.8 dhan.. still I like him. Not very fair or super smart look, but to my eyes, he looked handsome.

I am actually bored of this very tall 6.1 feet height, strong muscle body, chiseled face , perfect jawline...fair complexion.. pcch.. its all very boring... My man is completely different. He does not fall under those category.

I have seen many profiles for marriage but he is the only one impressed me with his looks. Soon things worked fast. My parents saw the horoscope matching and it was matching.. Though we did not have like 10 to 10 match at least 7 we had. That is enough.

I don't know if he likes me or not. I don't know what is expectations would be . I did not even want to think of any chance of him rejecting me. 

Let me remain positive and think only positive. He will definitely like me. We both will marry. That's the spirit di Anjana.. I patted myself proudly.

Finally the day came for us to meet face to face. He was dressed in jeans and shirt.  He had some beard as well and dense hair , which looked like he has not done a hair cut. He did not even wear watch.

In simple, he had a casual street style look not the way one would get dressed to meet a girl for marriage. His profile photo in matrimony was also a casual one which he took in some mall. It did not meant to be a photo taken specifically for marriage. 

Acchooo... Krishna.. you are always proving me that you are unique from others... this is what is making me attracted more towards you.. If you are here near me , I would have pinched your cheeks with my fingers and kissed you.

While the elders were talking, he did not indulge in the conversation much .But I indulged myself in to the conversation with elders. Common, I like to give my opinions and moreover they have come to see me.. So if I did not talk anything na it will not look good la.. 

 But he did not participate much in converstaion.. Arrey... he did not even look at me, when I gave him coffee. But that is good in one way.. Only then I can sight him well. If he looks at me, I will feel shy.

We were then asked to talk separately.. I was actually waiting for this moment. He seemed to be more silent type.. may be he was feeling shy.. To make it more comfortable for us.. I was the one who started and continued the conversation.

He answered in between for few questions. May be he is  a reserved guy. Its ok.. no problem.. there is a saying -  Opposites attract.. likewise.. though we both are different in nature.. we both will gel well.

While we were talking, he abruptly said we can go out and meet others in the living room. uff.. it is the 3rd sentence he spoke in the past 20 minutes of us talking alone together..

ok.. ok.. caught your mind voice readers.. I was the one who was talking and him listening. Don't think I am over talkative okay. I thought to make him comfortable with my talks and feel at ease.

 Anjana, the opposite of fear now for the first time in my life faced fear. I felt afraid .. what if he says no? 

Anjaneya...  no no .. he is unmarried.. I will pray to Lord Vinayak.. Hanuman ji.. please don't mistake me hann... Vinayaka.. please make him say yes.. please ..please..

A minute later, I opened my eyes hearing the voice of his Dad, saying they are ok to proceed further. I felt super happy. 

The elders started discussing other things.. While I tried to take a sneak peek. But he looked elsewhere but not me..

kadaikan parpaayaa... krishna.. kadiakan parpaaaya...  (will you not look at me?)

My brother was teasing me singing song. I brushed it off. Still I felt happy and shy when he teased me.. 

While leaving I wanted to wave him bye. But he is so rigid. Krishnan did not even spare me a look. 

Uff.. they have come in their own car it seems. I saw him getting in to the driver seat. The way he took the car reverse seeing the mirror,... ssss.ppaaa. enna alagu .. enna alagu.. ( he was looking so good)

I literally had my mouth open that even a fly can pass in to my mouth. It actually did. I started coughing.  But I quickly closed my mouth in embarrassment, when he saw me out through the window and laughed.

I face palmed myself in shyness. Till now, in one corner of my heart, I had a fear that he might not like me.. But his laugh at the last proved me, he likes me too. 

He seemed to be not ok with marriage. But he did not say no to marry me.. That is enough for now.. I can surely make him feel happy for marrying me. 

"Did you even allow him to talk with you or were you continuously talking?" my brother and Dad teased me once they all left.

"anna.. when you talk to a person who talks very less or does not talk, you would look like a talkative person.. but that is not the case la.. That is how I am.. He did not talk.. or may be he was feeling shy to talk.. so.. I was the one who spoke a lot"

My parents and bro laughed at me.. call me a chatterbox .. I don't care.. But Krishnan listened to me patiently .. that is enough.