11| Late escalation

Warning : Mild Mature scenes ahead. Read at your own risk.

~~~~~~~~~~Anjana~~~~~~~

I laid on the bed covering my face with my palm. Oh god. I am blushing. This Krishna is making me do all this.

Suddenly I felt ticklish on my feet. Who else none other than Krishna. I peeled open my closed eyes and looked at him. He worn a 3/4th and t-shirt now.

"krishna.. pls.. don't do that" I said that while trying to take my legs. But he drifted to the other leg. I sat straight.

"Krishna .. please .. I am feeling ticklish.. " I tried to take the leg. But he caught hold of it with firm grip.

I squirmed and giggled.. My continuous laughter was filled in the room, as he was tickling me on my feet and up on my legs.. ( like ..nandu varudhu..)

"Krishna..." I shouted little firmly.

"What?"

This time he came to tickle me near my waist. "Dei.. Krishna.. vidu da..." ( leave me) 

"what 'da' va??" 

"If you can call me with 'di', why can't I call you with 'da'?" 

"you are talking too much.. " Saying it , without any warning he dragged my right leg making me come forward on the bed to him. A quick gasp escaped my mouth as I did not expect him to do that.

Simultaneously, he leaned on me by balancing his arms on either side of me. He was over me but our bodies are not touching. 

 " What will you do haan? I would even use double ' da'" I challenged him.

He leaned forward and brushed the bottom of my lips tenderly with his upper lip. " speak now" he ordered while looking at me. 

We had an intense eye lock for few seconds. This side of Krishna is new. Suddenly he started behaving more intimate like this. Now that he had taken bath freshly, his fresh lavender bath gel was filling my nostrils. And it was definitely not helping me keep my mind in tact. 

Does he think I will feel shy and stop playing with him. It takes two to play a game. Looking at him without taking my gaze, I wandered my left hands over his t-shirt from his collar , slowly, slowly and stopped near the rim of his 3/4th. 

I smirked seeing the shock reaction that crossed his face for a second. He stretched his hand to stop me. But I pushed him away from me and left the bed.

I ran in to the living room and he followed me suit.  I tried to close the door of my bedroom preventing him from coming to the living area. But damn.. this guy caught the door before I close it fully.

We both struggled. Me to close the door and he to forbid me from doing that. 

"Ei.. Do you think , you can easily escape from me" Krishnan asked. 

"po da dei..." ( go man) I said and ran fast. He came behing me running. In short we were circling around the sofa , and other areas of our house. In the process, we threw some objects here and there. 

Finally he caught me. He caught me from behind. My heart started thudding at a faster rate. Not because he caught me. But he was standing very close behind me..

I could hear his ragged hot breath near my ears.. His hands were dangerously close to the lower part of my breast. I tried to take his hands. But he gripped me firmly and this time it was worse. 

His palms were touching either side of my breast and I squirmed at his contact. Though I was wearing a t-shirt , this touch was giving me tingling sensation.